Glorious C H E A T O to give away :pirate:

Eniram

Hey CHEATO lovers out there have a small pail of the above. Size wise enough to fill up your refugium. Heading down to pasir ris tmrw morning about 10++ at Ah Beng so can pass it to you reefers.

Since its quite a large amount it would be good if you guys could share it around and not take all.

Hey CHEATO lovers out there have a small pail of the above. Size wise enough to fill up your refugium. Heading down to pasir ris tmrw morning about 10++ at Ah Beng so can pass it to you reefers.

Since its quite a large amount it would be good if you guys could share it around and not take all.

I want bro, i;m heading there too tomorrow. PM you my number.

aiyah.... i want it but my sump not ready...

nevertheless thumbs upz for yr kind gesture..

I want bro, i;m heading there too tomorrow. PM you my number.

5ft x 27 x 27 FOWLR

Equipments

Tunze DOC 9006 DOC protein skimmer

Aquazonic 9w UV

Residents

1 x Emperor

1 x Koran

1 x 6 Bars

1 x Gray

1 x niger trigger

1 x Picasso Trigger

2 x Orange skunk clowns

bro , how do you grow your cheato to this size.

I've had mine for 6 months and does not seems to grow .

I've a 7watts PL light and turns on 9am to 7pm

To tell you the truth all you reefers out there, i'm having a hard time growing them. This batch is a combination of 2 sets that some reefers gave to me. So don't be fooled.

Thats why i'm giving up on them, mine keeps breaking up into small pieces and its very irritating when small bits end up in the pumps. Need to constantly clean them. Furthermore its in my sump for 3 wks and its yet to bloom like some reefers do.

• Senior Reefer

i'm a failure in keeping algae too my friend. just have no luck with all kinds of algae, even hair algae. nothing growns in my tank except diatom. not even coraline... and all parameters are ok.

some algaes are quite nice like caulerpaetc...but they all die in my tank. sometimes haven go in yet die. chaeto too.

macroalgae failure lol.

ups for you

i'm a failure in keeping algae too my friend. just have no luck with all kinds of algae, even hair algae. nothing growns in my tank except diatom. not even coraline... and all parameters are ok.

some algaes are quite nice like caulerpaetc...but they all die in my tank. sometimes haven go in yet die. chaeto too.

macroalgae failure lol.

ups for you

Thanks, haha same la diatom and nuisance algae on glass tank! ever tried purple up to boost your coraline? It works in my tank you might wanna try

Ok updates on Cheato.

Reserved 3 lots about 1 handful size

Death z7.

Sea Urchin.

MOssrope.

Will update later today if there are more left.