FOC Coralife Video Marine Series

Daryl Tsc

Hi,

Im giving this Video from Coralife The Reef Aquarium Soft Coral Of The Captive Reef (new sealed & not open yet) for free."This video utilizes some of the most beautiful & exotic footage ever captured.This comprehensive description of soft corals will remain a favorite with hobbyists for years to come".A must-see for every saltwater enthusiast.

I know there isn't much reefers with VHS video player here but this is all I have. :(

Featuring:

SPYRO ANANIADES-Main Narrator Bio-Chemistry Studies Marine Hobbyist

JOHN TULLOCK-Biologist Marine Author,"Successful Saltwater Aquariums"

EDWARD PRASEK-Marine Author "Reef Aquarists'Answer Book"

JEFF MACARE-Reef Expert

Only 4 pcs to give:

Interested can drop me a Pm & collection place at Sembawang (daily after 3.00pm before 10pm).

Happy Reefing,

Daryl :)

post-16947-1265187446_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Im giving this Video from Coralife The Reef Aquarium Soft Coral Of The Captive Reef (new sealed & not open yet) for free."This video utilizes some of the most beautiful & exotic footage ever captured.This comprehensive description of soft corals will remain a favorite with hobbyists for years to come".A must-see for every saltwater enthusiast.

I know there isn't much reefers with VHS video player here but this is all I have. :(

Featuring:

JEFF MACARE-Reef Expert

Only 4 pcs to give:

1.klyve

Interested can drop me a Pm & collection place at Sembawang (daily after 3.00pm before 10pm).

Happy Reefing,

• SRC Member
Hi,

Featuring:

JEFF MACARE-Reef Expert

Only 4 pcs to give:

1.klyve

Happy Reefing,

i want!!

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

• SRC Member

Hi,

I know there isn't much reefers with VHS video player here but this is all I have.

Featuring:

JEFF MACARE-Reef Expert

Only 4 pcs to give:

1.klyve

2.Datenshi

Happy Reefing,

Daryl

Hi,

Featuring:

JEFF MACARE-Reef Expert

*Note I reserve the rights to give whom I deem,thanks for the understanding(due to reason).

Only 4 pcs to give:

1.klyve

2.stevenkok08

3.raydiative

Happy Reefing,

Hi,

Featuring:

JEFF MACARE-Reef Expert

*Note I reserve the rights to give whom I deem,thanks for the understanding(due to reason).

Only 4 pcs to give:

1.klyve

2.stevenkok08

3.raydiative

4.tht79

Happy Reefing,

Alamak, no CD or DVD version?

Apologised there is no cd or dvd version. :paiseh: Maybe I can check with shops in SimLim Sq. is there possible convert it to cd or dvd (but I dun think is right).

If Im not wrong for what I knoe Coralife is a registered trademark of Energy Savers Unlimited(ESU),Inc.Harbor City,CA U.S.A do not produce CD or DVD version.

Cheers,

Daryl

Hi,

Featuring:

JEFF MACARE-Reef Expert

Only 4 pcs to give:

1.klyve

2.stevenkok08

3.raydiative

4.tht79

5.Richie13(I'll give mine to you)

Happy Reefing,

Any back out will be the next one in the PM list.

Hi,

Featuring:

JEFF MACARE-Reef Expert

Only 4 pcs to give:

1.klyve-(received yr sms,PASSED no video player)

2.stevenkok08

3.raydiative

4.tht79

5.Richie13

Happy Reefing,

Any back out will be the next one in the PM list.

Hi,

Featuring:

JEFF MACARE-Reef Expert

Only 4 pcs to give:

1.klyve-(received yr sms,PASSED no video player)

2.stevenkok08

3.raydiative

4.tht79-(received yr pm,PASSED VHS video player is spoilt)

5.Richie13

Happy Reefing,

Hi,

Featuring:

JEFF MACARE-Reef Expert

Only 4 pcs to give:

1.stevenkok08

2.raydiative

3.Richie13

Happy Reefing,

• SRC Member

Most photo developing studios actually got video conversion service but converting from VHS to VCD very expensive. Probably at least $10 per hour.

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

Hi,

Featuring:

JEFF MACARE-Reef Expert

Only 4 pcs to give:

1.stevenkok08

2.raydiative

3.Richie13

Happy Reefing,

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Featuring:

JEFF MACARE-Reef Expert

Only 4 pcs to give:

1.stevenkok08

2.raydiative

3.Richie13

Happy Reefing,

As above reefers reserved for the video,I will not entertain if you guys not collecting it by this Sunday.

Thanks,