My Second Reef Tank!!!

reaper78

we want to see pic and not discussion abt food ^_^

haha bro......food very impt lei...no food = no energy to maintain tank + take pic....

Next week lah....tues the guy coming to do piping and set up some equipment i hope...hehe

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

• SRC Member
Yap, most of time i lunch/dinner at AV...off topic abit...the horfun & carrot cake is very nice...Horfun $3/- got hum, prawn...sotong......fish.....etc

Fan ah? u using it for the chiller in the cabinet?

ya.. but now i try and blow at sump to see if helps.

ya.. but now i try and blow at sump to see if helps.

Oic, i did try that method for my previous tank but the evaporation rate was too rapid.

For my 'new' tank setup, the chiller shall be placed outside of the cabinet. although might be abit hideous, i reckon that less heat is 'trap' within the cabinet. <_<

• SRC Member
Oic, i did try that method for my previous tank but the evaporation rate was too rapid.

For my 'new' tank setup, the chiller shall be placed outside of the cabinet. although might be abit hideous, i reckon that less heat is 'trap' within the cabinet. <_<

Ya, i may have to do that as the chiller kicks in too often.. haizz

Aiya... i believe in doing well one time rather than keep upgrading part by part since we are not those good in DIY stuffs.. so no choice lor! LOL :upsidedown:

But i see that your mrs share the same passion with u......so at least dont have to be like me...haf to cook up a story or lie that i got it at a very low price...hehe...

Eh, why not use NSW for cycling? faster and more convenient... and quite cheap too if u have big tank.

wanted to use nsw for cycling too but i got the sea salt at a good price...so decided to use the latter and do at my own pace lor...hehe.....my deadline is too clear all the mess, live rock etc in my living room before cny eve....... :upsidedown:

Hor fun Unit # is 01-64

wah!!! thanks bro... will surely try out this hor fun stall..

i used to work at Thye Hong and frequently go AV for lunch. I like the beef in hotpot... it's facing the 2 tyre shops. Wah... makes me drool thinking of the food there. Maybe we should arrange to do lunch at AV (my treat - i owe you one bro...)

Also, there are some 'kuey' along the same row... also power stuff!

Do you have fixed lunch hours?

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

wah!!! thanks bro... will surely try out this hor fun stall..

i used to work at Thye Hong and frequently go AV for lunch. I like the beef in hotpot... it's facing the 2 tyre shops. Wah... makes me drool thinking of the food there. Maybe we should arrange to do lunch at AV (my treat - i owe you one bro...)

Also, there are some 'kuey' along the same row... also power stuff!

Do you have fixed lunch hours?

Hi Bro!..the bak ku teh beside the beef store also nice!....my lunch hrs ah.....not fixed. Depends if i busy anot..haha...

Wah, u also like me ah..'makansutra' ah..hehe.....hor fun stall used to be at the centre row, near the carrot cake store which i think is quite nice....(the uncle dress in office pants/shirt).....now move to another corner..........i think is call "New Seafood (translate in mandarin).....later in the evening i going there to wack the horfun..not sure open today anot...will check the actual store unit # for u too....The soupy prawn noodle (also at centre row - adj. to the carrot cake shop and next to the 'punggol' satay store) also $3/-. The soup is very nice....in my opinion one of the nicest in sg...worth for a try! :eyebrow:

Chicken rice?? are u referring to the corner store - centre row? towards the row of motorbike shop??

:off:

hahaha,

no lah, me no makansutra. it's just that i love a good meal after a good day at work. So I do not mind hunting far and wide for good food! haha (:

woah, sia lah, prawn noodle, my favourite sia! hahaha, will try it out someday when i drop by AV. haha (: ehh can call you out for lunch as well eh! hahaha.

Anyway around AV, I think there's this famous handmade soon-kueh/ang ku kueh stall in a coffeeshop which's damn popular. Always go there and see long queues of aunties and uncles outside. Are you ever one of them? haha :P

And bro, you seriously damn rich sia! All expensive toys! :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Hi Bro!..the bak ku teh beside the beef store also nice!....my lunch hrs ah.....not fixed. Depends if i busy anot..haha...

the bak ku teh shiok! :D I remember when I was a kid, my family always go there for makan! and bak ku teh then was killer! :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

hahaha,

no lah, me no makansutra. it's just that i love a good meal after a good day at work. So I do not mind hunting far and wide for good food! haha (:

woah, sia lah, prawn noodle, my favourite sia! hahaha, will try it out someday when i drop by AV. haha (: ehh can call you out for lunch as well eh! hahaha.

Anyway around AV, I think there's this famous handmade soon-kueh/ang ku kueh stall in a coffeeshop which's damn popular. Always go there and see long queues of aunties and uncles outside. Are you ever one of them? haha :P

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

By the way i think the stall opens in the evening ard 430pm and horfun usually sold out by 800pm. No problem on the lunch thingy. Oh the ang ku keh stall ah....that reminds me.....very long never eat liao...hahaha.....tmr i go join the queue :whistle

I not rich ah bro, use the monies from my previous tank (decomm).......and sell off some of my collectables :eyeblur:

• SRC Member
But i see that your mrs share the same passion with u......so at least dont have to be like me...haf to cook up a story or lie that i got it at a very low price...hehe...

haha.... reminds me of the story Shan at GO told us... he says someone's wife turns up one day to spot check... cos she found the credit card all GOLDEN OCTOPUS... she thought is some sleazy niteclub!

:upsidedown:

haha.. actually hor, if you order the NSW from iwarna, they just pump into your tank, very fast and clean.. no mess.. :)

• SRC Member
haha.. actually hor, if you order the NSW from iwarna, they just pump into your tank, very fast and clean.. no mess.. :)

Justin <-- NSW fans.. :lol:

God Blessed all who appreciate His wonderful and beautiful creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my first reef aquarium 15jan2010

3x2x2ft EOS 10mm tank with sump//deltec sc2060 skimmer//arctica 1/10hp chiller

maxpect g2 170w led//vortech mp40w wavemaker//eheim 1262 universal pump

eheim compact+ 3000 chiller pump//caribsea ocean direct live sands 40lbs

and other misc...

• SRC Supporter

hahaha,

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

+1 with the prawn noodle!!!

+1 with the bah ku teh,

+1 for the ang ku kueh too.....

Bro, I just can't help but to envy u for being spoilt for so many good food at AV!!!! Hahaha.... :off::lol:

Anyway, +1 for the NSW too... I am a lazy person, so NSW is most convenient... kakaka...