New chapter for 6ft

stevenkoh08

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on a tight burget also

will be getting SPS in another 2mths time, also looking for people to share as frag survival rate is stronger than a colony

You can always count me in sharing frag.. thumbsup.gif

• SRC Member

here are the video

even the sandbed also cover with coraline algea

look at the LR now start to have encrusted coraline algea

STEVEN STEVEN AND STEVEN :welldone:

But you are damn Poisoning :chair::chair::chair:

I give you :score: now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member

Bro,

It takes millions of years for such genetic evolution. You ought to be proud that tank went through that long....... bowdown.gifbowdown.gif

tongue.gif

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

Wow means i got alot of pods most of it will turn into that(pistol shrimp)???

amazing algea schubber can glow something that's out of the tank LS

You never bought anything new recently... It might just be from there.. Maybe one of the pod in your algae scrubber is a pistol shrimplet.. Not all bah... LOL.. It is not impossible also..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

no lei

how it come about i also confuse, as there isn't any thing i add only the algea scrubber

Live rocks maybe? You added any live rock other than those from your old tanks?

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Was invited to TS house. I was very impressed by his set up and his Queen? From a 2 inches to a 7inches. Great job.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

HI bro,

Sorry got no time to go over your place last weekend to see the scrubber, prehapes next week after i am back from oversea on monday.

friends.gif

• SRC Member

wow, your Queen is still as toxic as ever! SWEEEEE!

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

wow, your Queen is still as toxic as ever! SWEEEEE!

yeah... but damn camera shy....

always find it amazing that fishes are aware that we are aiming the camera at them...... so clever...

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!