bid: moris idol

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is compatible with most fish and larger invertebrates, but should not be kept with any polyps or corals.Small invertebrates may be threatened as well.

read this from liveaquaria, it is true?

ya it true as in a sense of majority of it

polyps coral (zoa and paly) will be danger but for others will be fine like brain, prata, acan and many more are safer

it all may vary on itself(fish)

ya it true as in a sense of majority of it

polyps coral (zoa and paly) will be danger but for others will be fine like brain, prata, acan and many more

it all may vary on itself(fish)

Oh yah that reminds me to ask this important question : Bro, is your MI reef safe in your tank ?

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

The value of this MI. Hehehe.......

How is your new project? Found your skimmer?

ya found it from eastoceansg.com

waiting for the tank to be in today but my wife will handle it as such work come first ha ha

ya the value does matter but for a healthy and surviving one not easy to come by frankly speaking for letting it go also a hard decision to make...

but decided my 6ft is going to be sps and will only have one queen (maybe) to roam around

wow~ 3 digit liao..hehe gratz steve bro :lol: wow yr new project exciting..then wat about yr other smaller fishes?o.O"

the rest i'll keep it for now as all are very stable and healthy and most of it are my fav