xbox mod chip bulk order

Cookiemunster

• SRC Member

Hi xboxers

anyone interested to tag along my xbox mod chip order? Also does anyone know of good lobang to obtain the executor v2.3 lite? Or even good lobang to bring it in? I think the executor v2.3 is the best available. The Pro and solderless is a waste of money.

I've seen the installation instructions and it seems to be quite easy to solder and install. Much easier than PS2 modchip.

Otherwise I am thinking of ordering it in from US.

See the site below

Xbox mod chip

• SRC Member
Hi xboxers

anyone interested to tag along my xbox mod chip order? Also does anyone know of good lobang to obtain the executor v2.3 lite? Or even good lobang to bring it in? I think the executor v2.3 is the best available. The Pro and solderless is a waste of money.

I've seen the installation instructions and it seems to be quite easy to solder and install. Much easier than PS2 modchip.

Otherwise I am thinking of ordering it in from US.

See the site below

Xbox mod chip

v tempting......but after the mod set n shipin charges wil cost arn sing $100.....hmm then somemore who willin to do the fixing......my hand 4 sure cant solder those smal parts heheheh

• SRC Member
hey..wat does this mod do??I'm interested!!

Hi Bro,

this is a mod chip for the xbox. It allows multiregion DVD playback, VCD playback and erhm 'friendly' original games.

After it is modded, you can change to a 'lockable' 130G harddisk and erhm copy :fear: games into the harddisk and run it from the harddisk. Can also playback AVI, MPG and RM files too.

I just need to get the chip before I can do anything.

I am open to any lobang or anyone who can help to bring the chip in?

Otherwise if by this weekend no solution is in sight, I will go ahead and order 3 units (bwilly, myself and possibly alvy).

:ph34r:

• SRC Member

v tempting......but after the mod set n shipin charges wil cost arn sing $100.....hmm then somemore who willin to do the fixing......my hand 4 sure cant solder those smal parts heheheh

quite true bro,

but I-Conn also does this however they need 2 weeks and you dun know what they place in. They claim they use executor v2.0 lite (old version).

If they can bring in the executor v2.3 lite and mod for $130, I rather ask them to do it for me too.

does anyone know if they have the latest mod chip?

• SRC Member

ok guys, I just called I-Conn and they confirmed they can do the mod of executor v2.3 lite with all programs loaded. It takes them 5 days to do it.

Price is $145.

If you upgrade the harddisk, additional $10. (buy your own seagate harddisk 120G lockable one).

Since the price is quite competitive, I am no longer doing the bulk order. I'll be getting them to do it for me. Comes with warranty too.

Cheers

• SRC Member
ok guys, I just called I-Conn and they confirmed they can do the mod of executor v2.3 lite with all programs loaded. It takes them 5 days to do it.

Price is $145.

If you upgrade the harddisk, additional $10. (buy your own seagate harddisk 120G lockable one).

Since the price is quite competitive, I am no longer doing the bulk order. I'll be getting them to do it for me. Comes with warranty too.

Cheers

bro can send me the contacts? I-Conn & who to talk to .. being waitin long to 'upgrade'!

mydog.gif

• SRC Member

bro can send me the contacts? I-Conn & who to talk to .. being waitin long to 'upgrade'!

http://www.i-con.com.sg/

bro check out their site above. Can call them to talk to anyone. Apparently their V2.3 just out of stock and they are waiting for new arrivals.

I'll keep you guys posted here once I manage to mod my set. :lol:

• SRC Member

OEM r not pirated stuff

OEM:

original equipment manufacturer

A company that purchases computers or other complex components from manufacturers, adds other hardware or software, and sells the systems, often for specific applications.

(The above is a extraction from Dictionary)

• SRC Member
OEM r not pirated stuff

OEM:

original equipment manufacturer

A company that purchases computers or other complex components from manufacturers, adds other hardware or software, and sells the systems, often for specific applications.

(The above is a extraction from Dictionary)

Hee...

Extract from my dictionary:

A company (group of peoples) that purchases games and more games from manufacturers, adds other hardwares (DVDs) or software (cracks), and sells the systems (new DVDs), often for specific applications (mod PS2 or xBox).

• SRC Member

Price is $145.

Cheers

thanks for the info. am thinking abt it too.

divx ###### game machine all in one.

• SRC Member

The Divx,media player,emulator stuff all can oredi be done on your pc, no point doing it in the xbox(not to mentioned that you still have to think of a way to transfer those files into your xbox harddisk eg. cdr ,etc.)

The modding is more for playing "friendly" or imported original games

• SRC Member
not true actually.

I will want my xbox to be a portable jukebox, movie box and be able to store my games on the harddisk too.

Meaning I can carry it anywhere without lugging all the games along. And bring to chalet can use as jukebox and etc

Agreed. in tat case, u need to change the harddisk to the larger capacity one liao.

For my case, usually once I hooked up the console to my TV rack, hide all the cables swee swee, I wun go and unplug it unless its for svsing or repair purposes.

:off: btw, Cookie, the GT Force Pro wheel is out oredi..yr fren whom we met last week might be keen in it..not bad, I just brought it last nite, can do a 900 degree lock, force feedback is also better.

• SRC Member
NgaoCi...is it true you can copy any game into the harddisk and run it from there without the cd? Then I can have a whole harddisk of games?

yup..it can be done..when u upgrade yr harddisk, they will install a utility, something like a dashboard tat will allow u to copy n dump from the drive to yr harddisk.

• SRC Member

yup..it can be done..when u upgrade yr harddisk, they will install a utility, something like a dashboard tat will allow u to copy n dump from the drive to yr harddisk.

Confirm that, after mod, not all games are playable on the dvd drive about 80% but all games are read-able/copy-able via the dvd drive to the harddisk as such, you can virtually play all games with mod.... If you intend to do the mod without the HDD, dun bother.....

Extra: the HDD can hold abt 30-100 games (different size games)!