my seahorses

oqs

Hi! Just sharing some pictures I took of my seahorses. They are from Irwana and MarineLife, captive bred locally by fellow forummer, pagasus1. They are very healthy and hungry, feeding on enriched small shrimplets from market. Hope they live a long life under my care. Enjoy~

4456837691_4a8db2dc34.jpg

4456837609_c8b9c6c8fd.jpg

4456837881_70306af33c.jpg

4456838135_c6b6d41e91.jpg

• SRC Member
Hi! Just sharing some pictures I took of my seahorses. They are from Irwana and MarineLife, captive bred locally by fellow forummer, pagasus1. They are very healthy and hungry, feeding on enriched small shrimplets from market. Hope they live a long life under my care. Enjoy~

4456837691_4a8db2dc34.jpg

4456837609_c8b9c6c8fd.jpg

4456837881_70306af33c.jpg

4456838135_c6b6d41e91.jpg

beautiful horses you got there :wub:

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

you may like to feed some live gamarus as treats to your seahorse, which is easy found on seagrass or weeds at changi beach. a seahorse fed on various fed will enhance its health and great nutrition for breedin purpose.

all the best! ;-)

that sounds like some great food for the ponies.. :idea: can you share with us how to collect them? just grab the whole bunch of seagrass/weeds?? thanks!

care to share what equipment u use bro to keep seahorses?

water temp etc? tinkin of setting up a seahorse tank but wana gather as much info before i commit...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi oqs, I have seahorse also..but it is wild caught...types of H.comes ... just bought them 3 days ago..i have a problem to give them to eat my newly hatch sea monkey or baby brine shrimp (BBS)..where else can i get live gamarus? my beach have no seaweed, just sandy beaches..

• 4 weeks later...