WTS: Chaeto with free pods for sale at $0

LaW

• SRC Member

as above, self collect at jurong.

will appreciate if got a can or a bottle of coke light. but dun have also okay :rolleyes:

:peace:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Are you sure will have pods inside? If I cannot find pods how? :look:

:pirate: Hijack! I have excess chaeto to give away as well. PM if interested. Collection in CCK.

haha for sure will have, i seen countless of pods crawling inside :phone:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

chaeto is really the miracle algae. My chaeto doubles every 2-3 weeks. I wonder if anyone has done a comparison between a chaeto-refugium and Algae Scrubber

i dunno between that. but for sure its good to have them.

i have seen my friend using both chaeto and algae shrubber with alot of biohomes.

his tank has zero nitrate and phosphate when hes keeping alot of tangs and big ones. i know because im the one helping him test his water.

very surprise even after months of not changing water.

chaeto is really the miracle algae. My chaeto doubles every 2-3 weeks. I wonder if anyone has done a comparison between a chaeto-refugium and Algae Scrubber

Well.. I am keeping both in my sump, I like to think that the different types of algae actually suck up 'different kinds' of nutrients...

• SRC Member

Please give away more to free the space for the poor fellas. Hehehe........

i wouldnt have been trying to give away if not for you. <_<

• SRC Member

Treat it that you are doing more good to SRC reefers. Hehehe..... I will buy you dinner once the fish is heal.

that will be loooooooong.......

• SRC Member

Bro, would love to have some but can only collect on Fri or Sat. Can?

fri might be okay but do check with me because i think im meeting my gf and dunno the time which i will be home. to be safe, plan it in the evening, i will be most likely be home by then.

sat i will be only home in the evening after my community work and dinner, estimate about 8-9 then i will be home.

netherless, i pm you my contact.

• SRC Member

usually I feed my excess cheato to my tangs. Is that ok?

i think its okay as long they eats it. i never seen my tang eating them though. it was be good to have some natural algae for them if they accept it.

My chaeto have been reserved by those who have already pmed me. Thanks for the interest.

Okay to feed some chaeto to your livestock. But if you don't remove some chaeto from the tank, you are not exporting. :upsidedown:

Tangs dat eat cheato will poo transparent treadlike cheato LOL.So dun b surprise or shock 2c them floating in ur tank.Anyway i also hv extra cheato to give away.(97308558)If no one interested it will be discarded.

Bro, your green bundle has become a pods haven in my tank since you passed to me. Cheers to your continuing green contribution. :peace:

Bro, your green bundle has become a pods haven in my tank since you passed to me. Cheers to your continuing green contribution. :peace:

Hi amphipod mike,is dat u ?good to hear dat ur greenary is doing fine,wat abt the other species "small grapes"?

If u like,i can pass u another type small feather like.

Hi amphipod mike,is dat u ?good to hear dat ur greenary is doing fine,wat abt the other species "small grapes"?

If u like,i can pass u another type small feather like.

The grape vines are spreading onto the container wall. They are fast growing creepers under strong light & high flow. Trying to setup separate refugium tank for them outside the sump. Always had problem with cheato filaments break off & clog the return pump filter. Maybe try your new type algae offer later when finish with this setup 1st. Thks.

• Like 1

• SRC Member

thank you all for collecting. till now i think im gave more than 60%. so giving is stopped till further notice. for those who have special arrangement with me, my offer still stand, just give me a buzz when ready.