Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

some zoas shots:

1st shot- sunflower frag, at the back is a frag of purple heart.....haiz so sian ....not opening....juz tried a coral rx dip....if still not opening ...muz be becoz of my low ph....

2nd shot.... some common palys....but looks great under nite light(wanted to take some with nite light....but so unlucky....nite light went kaput...juz few hrs ago...

3rd- fiji zoas...a new purchase from RB- love it....!!!good looking zoas, gd looking rock and good looking coraline!

post-5442-12721215810106_thumb.jpg

post-5442-12721216006023_thumb.jpg

post-5442-1272121620792_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

some zoas shots:

1st shot- sunflower frag, at the back is a frag of purple heart.....haiz so sian ....not opening....juz tried a coral rx dip....if still not opening ...muz be becoz of my low ph....

2nd shot.... some common palys....but looks great under nite light(wanted to take some with nite light....but so unlucky....nite light went kaput...juz few hrs ago...

3rd- fiji zoas...a new purchase from RB- love it....!!!good looking zoas, gd looking rock and good looking coraline!

The RB zoas also sunflower??? :upsidedown:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

a foc sps frag from a veri nice reefer .....thanks cedric. unfortunately, due to my clumsiness....chip off some part of the tips.....dun think my current light can sustain it .....par 38 LEDs.....pls come to SG earlier!! on the bright side.....the sps is not turning brown....YET!

post-5442-12721233122853_thumb.jpg

managed to finally catch this hairy crab...... suspect he's the one who had my anemone shrimp for breakfast!!! and ripped my rhohatics apart!!!! the rhohatics really was 五马分尸!!! and the amazing thing is ...it still didn't melt!!!anyone wans a free pico jack the ripper???

managed to finally catch this hairy crab...... suspect he's the one who had my anemone shrimp for breakfast!!! and ripped my rhohatics apart!!!! the rhohatics really was 五马分尸!!! and the amazing thing is ...it still didn't melt!!!anyone wans a free pico jack the ripper???

post-5442-12721241302455_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

The Ice Probe is only able to reduce 2 to 3oC lower than the ambient temperature, so if you place your tank in a warm location, it wouldn't help much. It also depends on the type of equipment used, especially lighting. What type of lighting are you using?

Then again, it could be your thermometer...

there seems to be a pod explosion in my tank and i wonder if they are part of the cause for my purple heart not opening..(seen them crawling around my zoas!!!!).any reefers got any comments??

pods or nudis?

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• 2 weeks later...

actually....i'm intending to upgrade my current lights to a par 38 led....waiting for the 60 deg ones to arrive in singapore....but i have a major problem.....i having a major headache worrying how the yumas is going to adapt to the much stronger lightings..anyway any nice nite light for a tank of my size to recommend??..

how big is it? if its not too big maybe i can dump him in my mantis tank. :rolleyes: