Transparent plastic tube

DUCADOS

• SRC Member

Hi,can some1 share with me info regarding where can I find or get such piping/tube?

Thickness of piping is around size of a macdonald straw.

Need to use it to connect to rubber hose of around that size to vacuum dirt at places where normal hose can't reach e.g the overflow compartment.

Will need about 2 feet. If any1 have can sell me too

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

• SRC Member

transparent, i never seen it before for such a size.

if you dun mind grey and the size of a straw. RD sells it for about $3 for a meter.

and perhaps going down to C328 will be able to find something handy. they have got long rigid plastic tube for siphoning sandbed/dirt etc.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Thanks bro law. I'll go try RD tomorrow n c izzit the pipe I wan. If not then I'll go to king George on Monday as reborn guy told me there sell. If have I'll share the address with u guys.

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

• SRC Member

Thanks bro law. I'll go try RD tomorrow n c izzit the pipe I wan. If not then I'll go to king George on Monday as reborn guy told me there sell. If have I'll share the address with u guys.

please do. thank you.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

If u refering to size of the hose use for air pump, u can get from petmart in angmokio or aquastar in yishun

No la that 1 too thin Liao. That 1 reborn have already. Too thin,little stone or sand might stuck into it.

Thanks anyway...

• SRC Member

Got it! I've got the small plastic tube that I wanted.

Not at King's George,not even Sungei Rd.

It's at Ubi Rd 3,Blk 3029A #01-98

Name of shop Dama. Sell all kinds of plastic.

from ah beng to iwarna in between at the left hand side got i shop ,there got sell the pipe also

• SRC Member

Haha. Good. Now got 2 location. Cater for those who stay near.

• SRC Member

Any pic to show the size ?

• SRC Member

No pic leh. Dunno how to post pic lol.

Normal lo. Plastic pipe. ID 4mm OD 8mm

I bought a meter $5.10 with GST

• SRC Member

Btw just to let u guys know although they comes in many sizes but the next size after mine will be 16mm OD that's wat i heard from them.

Cheers...

Btw just to let u guys know although they comes in many sizes but the next size after mine will be 16mm OD that's wat i heard from them.

Cheers...

If anyone looks for OD dia20mm x 3ft length transparent. C328 still got tons of them... Cheers...

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

20mm wan alot bro. If dun mind grey colour,even 15mm OD wan also can easily get from normal hardware. 

20mm wan alot bro. If dun mind grey colour,even 15mm OD wan also can easily get from normal hardware. 

Thanks for sharing... Actually I did search for you clementi hardward shop, Woodland 888 and Vista point and West Coast area. they only sell grey and white color pipe...

Just notice your main objective is looking for something to siphon/cleaning purpose..

I am using mini siphon below for my top part of overflow and sump... the tube slightly bigger than air pump hose... you can reach any area you like and yet flexible...I found quite effective and cost less than 2 purple notes..

Cheers...

post-9248-1273510077208_thumb.jpg

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

Thanks for sharing... Actually I did search for you clementi hardward shop, Woodland 888 and Vista point and West Coast area. they only sell grey and white color pipe...

Just notice your main objective is looking for something to siphon/cleaning purpose..

I am using mini siphon below for my top part of overflow and sump... the tube slightly bigger than air pump hose... you can reach any area you like and yet flexible...I found quite effective and cost less than 2 purple notes..

Cheers...

For sump I am using motor pump type siphon as pic below.. after that using the mini siphon as finishing..

Cheers..

post-9248-1273510424825_thumb.jpg

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

Thanks bro. Anyway the item on the pic above seems quite soft leh. Before hand I tried something like the air tube but in thicker form wan. Need use hand to hold tip to reach to the bottom of my 2.5 feet (height) overflow compartment. Very limited space for me to vacuum the area that's y I came across this idea to use a stiff tube instead.

Thanks bro. Anyway the item on the pic above seems quite soft leh. Before hand I tried something like the air tube but in thicker form wan. Need use hand to hold tip to reach my 2.5 feet overflow compartment. Very limited space for me to vacuum the area hats y I came across this idea to use a stiff tube instead.

ic.. probably diff overflow concept.. I only siphon top part of overflow.. cause have some netting and wool in between to prevent fish jump in that area and also filter out debris... therefore I only need short stick at the end part.. may be for your case need longer.. :) Cheers

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

Oic... For mine not that fortunate. Need stretch all the way till the bottom

• SRC Member

Idea lo bro... Lol. But that 1 too thin for me leh.