Looking for 4ftx2x2.5 tank

tankw

Hello there.I've a set of the exact tank that you're looking for.Its been with me for only less than 3 months.The package comes with tank,cabinet,sump tank,tank cover,250W-20000k MH,weipro skimmer,eden rotating powerhead,1/2hp titanium chiller,4ft blue FL lighting,all necessary powerhead(Hailea&other brand).Inside the tank has about 100kg live rocks,sand,many both soft and hard corals,many fishes,fish feed,coral feed etc...in all they cost me about $6500,but now I'm letting go everything at $4500 neg...as my Fengshui master advice me that I'm not suitable to keep fish as hobby in the house.If you're keen do reply me asap with your contact number,thks

• SRC Member

Hmm... that's sad... Is there a reason that the feng shui master say not good to keep a tank? Sorry just curious...

• Sponsor
wah lao, I have a budget. It's much much higher than what I'm looking for.

Yama san, thanks for the offer but too expensive $$$$ can get a AAA+++ x-back aro

hi bro,

if u intent to buy a 4 ft tank, please be prepare to spend more than 5k on equipment etc....this is the basic needs of a marine tank.

if not, please start with a smaller tank....... :D

• SRC Member

5k yes but not for a 2nd hand one. If wanna spend 5k, can get all equipement and tank to your specs and cabinet to match your existing furniture. Pumps of your choise, power head layout of your choice, overflow where you want it etc. If get as a set, no choice so unless good deal if not very few takers.

Not to mention fi you know where to get equipement, tanks etc. with reef relief chiller and MH lights, ehiem, 5k get get all plus LR and some LS liaoz, not just equipement alone. Viclite MH very cheap what. And with a customise hood will look better then any pendant. LR now so cheap. (not fiji la) but if you are those who get best for every thing one, 10k-15k also not enough. eg. star fire glass tank, fiji rock, H&S skimmer, iwaki pump, corals from LFS Display Tanks!, etc. etc....

Recommend you sell seperately, will have better luck and fetch better price. :lol::lol: