Top gear who watch?!

desideria

• SRC Member

omg one of my all time fav shows! do you buy their dvds?

Clarkson is downright obnoxious, May a complete pushover and Hammond's a thoroughbred speed devil.

:D I actually signed up for mio tv when they started airing them, was fuming when they shifted over to starhub. :evil: Nowadays content myself with streaming/downloading episodes online whenever I'm free.

• SRC Member

I have their polar , bolivia, Romania and tractor challenges in my iphone..

there was also one when CLarkson destroyed the malaysian car : perdua ( proton?) on one episode.. drove it out of the dealer and WHACKED IT SO HARD WITH A HAMMER!!!

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

hahaa i used to have all their challenges on my iphone :yeah: even had the entire special episode of their Vietnam trip. absolutely hillarious!

my favourites off the top of my head: Sailing boat challange and part 2 too! truck driver challenge, police car challenge, their supercars italian challenge, searching for driving heaven, gtr challenge etc.

omg just impossible to list them all down! now that you remind me, I should start catching up on the current season soon! :D

• SRC Member

yeah it's on starhub... BBC knowledge I think... but I just youtube all the challenges.. it's Jaw achingly funny.. especialyl the bostwana one when they had to drive through the desert... omg.. lol

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

oh yes, that was eeriely fun!

Top Gear is simply one of the best car shows out there. You don't have to be a fardcore car fanatic to enjoy the warped chemistry these 3 guys share on screen. Always makes me smile even after watching it a million times.

• SRC Member

I have their polar , bolivia, Romania and tractor challenges in my iphone..

there was also one when CLarkson destroyed the malaysian car : perdua ( proton?) on one episode.. drove it out of the dealer and WHACKED IT SO HARD WITH A HAMMER!!!

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I have my hubstation record episodes from different seasons. It's fun to compare their hair (or loss of hair) between the new and old seasons. Clarkson is definitely showing his age in the new season. I love their challenge section! The best so far is the one where they have to build amphibious cars to cross the English Channel.

Malaysia hates Clarkson for his rants about the Perodua Kelisa. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6528087.stm

TopGear online rates it 3/20.

I personally always wanted to get one and modify it to become a convertible. Can't do that here…happy.gif

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

did you see their limo challenge... Jame's celebrity ended up walking out of his limo and walking to the award ceremony as the limo broke!! AHAHHAHAHAH

Cheers, ;)

Desi

• SRC Member

There are copycat of this programme. Saw the AA torque show, same 3 presenter but I felt uncomfortable watching it as I do not like copycat, worst still if they under perform. I always enjoy watching the challenges every time the show airs. The day the STIG was revealed was actually June last year if I'm not mistaken.

• SRC Member

It's fun to compare their hair (or loss of hair) between the new and old seasons. Clarkson is definitely showing his age in the new season. I love their challenge section!

hmmmm... maybe jacky was involved in such a show before... Lol... DING!idea31.gif

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

• SRC Member

I do watch :upsidedown:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Member

I think Schumi as Stig is just a hype to drum up the program.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

Yeah the Schumi is NOT the stig... I saw youtube clips of the stig talking before when some icelandic or norwegian Tv station secretly interviewed him and it's so not schumi... that's just for fun niah...

But he sure has the best job in the world... almost... men and WOMEN liking the STIG... so cool! thumbsup.gif

Some Say... the Stig has a 20 feet reef tank.. and he fills it with spare parts from top Gear....

Cheers, ;)

Desi

• SRC Member

Some Say... the Stig has a 20 feet reef tank.. and he fills it with spare parts from top Gear....

:yahoo: hahaaa

Sometimes this is really the lamest part of the show... but I still love the Stig!

<<Car screeching from turning at the hammerhead>>

<<Stig driving the car to the tunes of a classical piano concerto>>

<<enter Clarkson's voice with a suitable crude joke on Stig's music tastes matching his driving skills>>

:cheers:

• SRC Member

Too many hobby......too little money!