My girl's 1 ft nano cube

Aquazonic has a 30 cm version.

hey bro u might want to look at the aquazonic 1.5ft lighting (16w x 2 tubes). The one feet lighting too low power (think only max 6-8w x 2) for your frag tank :) haha. I am using the 1.5 ft for my 1ft.

Tank setup

4ft x 1.5ft x 1.5ft (3 way viewing)

ATI Sunpower 6 x 39w

Arctica 1/5Hp

Skimz SM161 skimmer

Smart ATO system

Jebao DC 12k

Jebao dosing pump (Fauna Marine Lite balling - Thinking)

Jebao RW 15 wavemaker

Upgrading in Process.....

More infomation coming soon!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt realise until Ray mentioned it..

went back previous page to take a look at the FTS..

waaa.. omg... lol.. :shock:

but looks good...

dont worry dont look like frag tank,

most of the frag tanks i've seen are all very messy..

kekeke.... ThanxSmiley.gif kiko.

you are the only one that talk sense... the rest of them are nuts.... wahahahah... :P

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

hey bro u might want to look at the aquazonic 1.5ft lighting (16w x 2 tubes). The one feet lighting too low power (think only max 6-8w x 2) for your frag tank :) haha. I am using the 1.5 ft for my 1ft.

I dislike having protruding lightset leh.... hmmmmm.......

maybe I will get the 1 ft T5 and if they are not strong enough, will ask Sherman to DIY a LED using that casing ....devil.gif

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

I dislike having protruding lightset leh.... hmmmmm.......

maybe I will get the 1 ft T5 and if they are not strong enough, will ask Sherman to DIY a LED using that casing ....devil.gif

Nice. Do let me know if that is successful, i will be keen in this modification. If price is right i do not mind joining you :)

Tank setup

4ft x 1.5ft x 1.5ft (3 way viewing)

ATI Sunpower 6 x 39w

Arctica 1/5Hp

Skimz SM161 skimmer

Smart ATO system

Jebao DC 12k

Jebao dosing pump (Fauna Marine Lite balling - Thinking)

Jebao RW 15 wavemaker

Upgrading in Process.....

More infomation coming soon!

I dunno what's your budget for the lightset, but RD brought in afew pieces of the Cree PAR 38. Think retailing at $175 or ard that price range.

More details on on it's spread and PAR analysis here: http://glassbox-desi...-led-spotlight/

cannot lah... need to get an arm to hold the bulb... I have kids who might just pull it down....

anyway this is a low budget tank. Not going to go above $150 for entire setup.

Nice. Do let me know if that is successful, i will be keen in this modification. If price is right i do not mind joining you :)

K k. will keep you posted whq. I will go ahead with that 16W T5 1st for 2 tubes.

I do think that is enough for zoas and blastos.

jacky, i actually find some zoas veri light demanding..they do survive but dun look gd leh...show u a photo n i think u will understand wat i meant.(by the way, i'm using a 24w pl white/blue tube at the moment.)

this zoa sit and reach champion.

hey Gerard.... I went to get a set of PL light instead today.

Total 24W. seems quite bright....

Will power it up later and see how it goes.

hopefully yrs wun stretch like mine....maybe its becoz i nvr change yr bulb....how's yr holidays with yr lovely kids so far??

are you using the same lightset as me? the odyssey PL.

kids... ummm.. ultra tiring yesterday.

non stop from 6 am till 10:30 pm with 2 x 30 mins sleep only.....

whole body aching ... took leave today... haha......

have to go LFS to de-stress myself.....

now waiting for my sis in law to bring them back so have time to hand ard SRC for a while......

nope..

i'm using the ILLUMMAX 24Watt PL,anyway i thought the quality of the tube is more important right...juz like t5 tubes?but i dun noe any reputable brand for PL tubes...juz ask the auntie from east Ocean to change the tube to a normal W/B one..how much u bought it for??

• SRC Supporter

OMG... FULL TIME NANNY.... this is no joke... it's even more tiring than work!!!! Not too sure about girls, but my boys are definitely active... non stop active... Hope you will enjoy the time spent with them... anyway, nice zoa taste your girl has... LOL... next time, you must frag your frags into 2 so can place in both tanks...

:cheers:

nope..

i'm using the ILLUMMAX 24Watt PL,anyway i thought the quality of the tube is more important right...juz like t5 tubes?but i dun noe any reputable brand for PL tubes...juz ask the auntie from east Ocean to change the tube to a normal W/B one..how much u bought it for??

same lightset :)

I bought it for slightly more than 4 red notes.

OMG... FULL TIME NANNY.... this is no joke... it's even more tiring than work!!!! Not too sure about girls, but my boys are definitely active... non stop active... Hope you will enjoy the time spent with them... anyway, nice zoa taste your girl has... LOL... next time, you must frag your frags into 2 so can place in both tanks...

:cheers:

just took some pics... show you what she has in her tank... haha....

I have an YT and yellow wrasse inside this 1 ft cube.

Yellow wrasse - retraining him to eat nudis. He has been pecking on zoas recently so.... I think he got the picture already.

The YT has been knocking my frags all over... even one of the rock collapse.

:( will rescape it tml. my finger has a cut today and i dun wanna soak it in saltwater.

from Siang... very nice eagle eyes!!! TY TY!

US zoas...

very unique zoas from LYK

blues, yellows, reds....

all in blending colour.

• SRC Member

from Siang... very nice eagle eyes!!! TY TY!

US zoas...

very unique zoas from LYK

blues, yellows, reds....

all in blending colour.

nice zoas :thumbsup:

so you still have time now maintaining both tanks ?

25 Gal Micro Ocean

nice zoas :thumbsup:

so you still have time now maintaining both tanks ?

just siphon sand and 10litres of WC.

easy peasy without any rescaping acts :)

I have an YT and yellow wrasse inside this 1 ft cube.

Yellow wrasse - retraining him to eat nudis. He has been pecking on zoas recently so.... I think he got the picture already.

The YT has been knocking my frags all over... even one of the rock collapse.

:( will rescape it tml. my finger has a cut today and i dun wanna soak it in saltwater.

Of course, the YT will knock your frag and rocks all over the place... No space to swim... :chair: :chair:

:peace: :peace:

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Of course, the YT will knock your frag and rocks all over the place... No space to swim... :chair: :chair:

:peace: :peace:

lol... hes waiting to go into a 4 footer mansion.....

actually he knocks them down when he pecks on the algae on the frags.... chair.gif

• SRC Member

just siphon sand and 10litres of WC.

easy peasy without any rescaping acts :)

haha, but you are just about to rescape again ... princess tank = frag tank ... :score:

25 Gal Micro Ocean

haha, but you are just about to rescape again ... princess tank = frag tank ... :score:

not rescape lah.... just place the frags back....

the tank has been without light for 2 weeks already...

hopefully the blastos and other zoas recover.

hows your monstrous super suns doing? haha.....

• SRC Member

not rescape lah.... just place the frags back....

the tank has been without light for 2 weeks already...

hopefully the blastos and other zoas recover.

hows your monstrous super suns doing? haha.....

2 wks ? sorry i'm slow, haven't been logging in much.

ok ok, here's a "sneak peak" ... haven't updated my thread waaay too long already :pinch:

post-17191-12759918187427_thumb.jpg

25 Gal Micro Ocean

2 wks ? sorry i'm slow, haven't been logging in much.

ok ok, here's a "sneak peak" ... haven't updated my thread waaay too long already :pinch:

wow... oh my goodness........ so nice......!!!!

full pics when u have time!!!!!