Free fish. Need to go to better homes.

TFMANIAC

hey guys...

I need to decom my 4ft tank. Something is wrong with the system and some of my not so hardy fish have died.

I've kept these fish for more than a year and don't want to see them die.

Looking for a better home for them.

1 Pastel Green Wrasse. ( becoming thin. Needs a new home fast. )

1 adult size Bangai Cardinal

1 Clarkii Clownfish + partially bleached Green bubble tip Anemone.

1 Yellow Watchman Goby

3 Blue damsels

1 Klein's Butterflyfish

1 Bluegreen Chromis

Send me a Private message and and we'll arrange a collection/viewing time.

I don't need to clear them as a whole lot.

I'm more concerned with finding them a better home.

You'd have to bring your own containers and bags though. Don't have any spares around.

FOWLR Tank : Decom

Invert Tank: Decom

Current Tank: 2 ft with 2ft sump, 2 pyjama Cardinals, 1 Watchman Goby, 8 sand gobies, common saltwater shrimps, 3 turbo snails. 1 super green paly

All Fish Taken by good reefer... thank you for your interest.

Current Tank: 2 ft with 2ft sump, 2 pyjama Cardinals, 1 Watchman Goby, 8 sand gobies, common saltwater shrimps, 3 turbo snails. 1 super green paly

Something was wrong with the temp and quality of the water. I guess it killed all my live rock. Decided to concentrate on my Invert tank.

Well When I started seeing red slime all over the place... kinda gave me a clue as to the live rock going down.

My invert tank has on magenta dottyback, the sole fish there.

rest are hermits, scarlets, zebras, electric blues and orange legs.. some pom poms.

I've alse got an arrow crab living like a king in my sump. Not a soul wanted to buy it from me.

Well When I started seeing red slime all over the place... kinda gave me a clue as to the live rock going down.

My invert tank has on magenta dottyback, the sole fish there.

rest are hermits, scarlets, zebras, electric blues and orange legs.. some pom poms.

I've alse got an arrow crab living like a king in my sump. Not a soul wanted to buy it from me.

Bro,

Pls check your DI system maybe your catarige problem and check your NO3 (nitrate)

:P

baobao

All Fish Taken by good reefer... thank you for your interest.