DSLR D90 ordering from Turkey

Hi all i've found a supplier From overseas (Turkey),

Brand New Nikon D90 : $510 USD

standard package

Come with Lens and included shipping

here are the mail i done with him

Hello Mr Steven

Thanks for your mail.

I need to let you know that a lens is included in the Unit of the Camera we will be shipping out to you

All you need to do is email me with your Full shipping address and personal phone number,Also specify the model of camera that you want to purchase so that we can start packing the camera and we can get it ready for shipment

Meanwhile,As for the payment,You do not need a Western Union Account before you can make payment via Western Union.Once i receive your full shipping address,i will email you with our company's accountant payment information that you need to make the payment tru via western union.

To make payment via western union,It is easy,You will go to the western union outlet close to you with the payment information that i will send to you.Also you will go along with the cash and your identity Card,They will process the transfer and give you the confirmation Number.

Just email me your details so that we can proceed

I will await your email

Cheers

if interested pls pm me

Needed to pay only 50% deposit to him and not the full payment

only upon receive the unit then we pay up the rest of the amount

• SRC Member

Hi bro, be careful. This sounds like a Western Union scam. If anything, it is safer to buy with a credit card or Paypal cos you can report a fraud if things go wrong and initiate a charge back. Western Union has no such consumer protection that's why it is the payment mode of choice for scammers.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

Ya bro u got ur point also so that's y i also asked before, but to no available for Credit card or paypal payment...

this's the first dealing from me with them so there's always a try out.

Flankly saying i've deal with a few slupplier from overseas they also do bank transfer than cards or paypal

don't know whether it true or not i'm willingly to give it a try for 50% of the amount

just an info they also have others model on hand

Brand New Nikon D3 12.1MP DSLR Camera +Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm

f/2.8G ED 24-70 Lens

Price:$1100

Package Content:

1 Nikon D3 DSLR Camera Body

1 EN-EL4a Battery

1 MH-22 Charger

1 USB Cable

1 Software Suite DW01

1 User Manual

1 AV cable

1 Neck Strap

CAMERAS

Brand New Nikon D700 : $700 USD

Brand New Nikon D40 : $320USD

Brand New Nikon D40x : $399 USD

Brand New Nikon D60 ; $400 USD

Brand New Nikon D80 : $450 USD

Brand New Nikon D90 : $510 USD

Brand New Nikon D200 : $350 USD

Brand New Nikon D300 : $800 USD

Brand New Nikon D3 : $1000 USD

Brand New Nikon D3X DSLR : $1500USD

Brand New Canon 1000D: 650USD

Brand New Canon XH A1 : 800USD

Brand New Canon 40D : 490USD

Brand New Canon 400D : $400 USD

Brand New Canon 50D : $600 USD

Brand New Canon 450D : $500 USD

DIGITAL CAMERA

CANON EOS-1D Mark II-N 8 Megapixel Digital....$900USD

Canon EOS-5D Digital , 12.8 Megapixels.......$500USD

Canon XH A1 1.67MP 3CCD Camcorder with 20x Optical Zoom...$800USD

Canon XL2 3CCD MiniDV Camcorder w/20x Optical Zoom......$800USD

Canon XL1 Digital Camcorder Kit............$600USD

Canon EOS 1D Mark II N 8.2MP Digital SLR Camera....$850USD

Canon Camera Kit 1234B002............$350USD

Canon EOS 30D Digital SLR Camera & Canon....$550USD

• SRC Member

Yup just giving you a heads up cos there are a lot of such electronics scam syndicates originating from all these funny European countries like Greece, Turkey and Russia. Usually the warning sign is when the prices are too good to be true and when they ask for Western Union.

Mind PM'ing me the link or website? I can try to check them against a blacklist see what comes up.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member

Equip not bought overseas cfm no warranty by nikon sg unless given international warranty. I doubt this will be the case, prob grey sets.

My hunch is it sounds like a scam, Western Union doesn't give the consumer protection at all, as Bino has already mentioned.

• SRC Member

Equip not bought overseas cfm no warranty by nikon sg unless given international warranty. I doubt this will be the case, prob grey sets.

My hunch is it sounds like a scam, Western Union doesn't give the consumer protection at all, as Bino has already mentioned.

Some facts

1) all camera bodies do not come with International warranty.

2) Do not buy body without warranty. Its not worth it if you know how much the repair of a faulty shuttle will cost.

For lenses, you can refer the prices to this website.

http://www.ygdragon.net/

Hong Kong is one of the cheapest. Anything cheaper selling online have a high possibility of scam.

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

Buyer beware. The only countries that u may get cheaper than SG are china, hongkong,japan and sometimes usa. Electronics in turkey is never known to be cheap. Check out turkey ebay or phoography foum to verify the market price

my advice is to go legit and known sources. Get a grey set from SG retailers more advisable if u want save some $.

• SRC Member

Some facts

1) all camera bodies do not come with International warranty.

2) Do not buy body without warranty. Its not worth it if you know how much the repair of a faulty shuttle will cost.

For lenses, you can refer the prices to this website.

http://www.ygdragon.net/

Hong Kong is one of the cheapest. Anything cheaper selling online have a high possibility of scam.

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• SRC Member

bro for the lens it stated the price as in what currency

HK

Regards,

Billy Cheong

Bros, please take note that it is advisable to purchase DSLR bodies locally as bodies bought in other countries are warranty only in that country of purchase. As for lens, lens have international warranty and you got to double confirm with the store. Another alternative is to purchase 2nd hand DSLR bodies @ http://www.clubsnap.com/forums under Personal Classifieds.

Main Tank: 3 by 2 by 2.5 ft

Sump: 30 by 16 by 16 inch

Return: Sicce 5000

Wavemaker: Vortech Mp40wES

Lighting: 2 X Maxspect Mazzara, 1 ATI True Actinic, 1 ATI BluePlus

Skimmer: Deltec APF 600

CR: Deltec PF 501

Filtration: Carbon FR, Phosphate FR

Chiller: Hailea 300A

• SRC Member

too good to be true.

a Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G already cost you more than $2k sing.

i suggest not getting it. i heard scam like these before, so be careful

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

really too good to be true. price of a D700 FX is so near to a D90 DX.

but if its real, then its really a fantastic deal.

and if its real, clubsnap will be hot on these.

so do buy with caution.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Bro, dun think u should take this risk. 3 pointers that got my red flag up. 1) Western Union payment. 2) Price is too good to be true 3) Which online retailer will accept only 50% payment?

Juz my 2 cts worth.

Cheers

JC

Can lar, tell them your customers are weary of the Nigerian scams, ask them to send 50% of the stocks over first before payments :).

Regards,

Billy Cheong