Anti-Vibration Pad

Terryz_

• SRC Member

check with RD, they used to sell reeflo absorption pad for sequence pump.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

yeap, i checked as well before i answer you. they removed it.

perhaps u could give them a call and see if they have any used ones lying around. or ask them to get one in for you since they are still carrying those pump.

i seen them bringing sequence gold editions before and their site didnt mention it too.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

yeap, i checked as well before i answer you. they removed it.

perhaps u could give them a call and see if they have any used ones lying around. or ask them to get one in for you since they are still carrying those pump.

i seen them bringing sequence gold editions before and their site didnt mention it too.

I think I will give them a call tml.. If cannot, I think I can try getting from Audio Online shop, those for speakers and Amps... But are there local shop that sell accessories for audio?

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Tried everything... It is not the problem with the pump... The vibration is causing the pipe and sump to vibrate and the sound sort of resonate out from the back of the cabinet and from the overflow box and not the front where the pump is...

Member of:

• SRC Member

Tried everything... It is not the problem with the pump... The vibration is causing the pipe and sump to vibrate and the sound sort of resonate out from the back of the cabinet and from the overflow box and not the front where the pump is...

Is the sump touching the cabinet walls or supporting structure?

Looking for Anti-Vibration Pad...

At least 1 cm or 1/2 inch thickness...

Thanks!!!

If you are looking for out-sump anti-vibration pad, you can try getting yoga mat, they are cheap and easy to find.

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Hi bro,

you can try those Rubber mat from cheap cheap shop :groupwavereversed:.

I currently using it on the ehiem 1260 in my sump and the noise reduced alot :thumbsup: .

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Hi bro,

you can try those Rubber mat from cheap cheap shop :groupwavereversed:.

I currently using it on the ehiem 1260 in my sump and the noise reduced alot :thumbsup: .

I got those round pad with felt and robber.. It still doesnt work.. Still vibrate.. will try to move it out a bit and see if it works..

Member of:

• SRC Member

I got those round pad with felt and robber.. It still doesnt work.. Still vibrate.. will try to move it out a bit and see if it works..

Have you tried those coarse filter yet?

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• SRC Member

Yupz... Those used for scrubbing dishes.. Bought all sort of sponges, kitchen sponge, filter sponge..

No lar, those stiffer filters use to put inside filters.

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• SRC Member

Those eheim kind???

Just get those cheap one lo..... you know those put inside OHF?

Regards,

Billy Cheong

• SRC Member

At first i thought it is but the sump is not touching the wall of the cabinet or pillar.. It is just very close...

That could mean the sump is vibrating and the closeness of the rear cabinet wall is amplifying the vibration noise. With all equipment in the sump switch on, is the sump vibrating when you touch it? If it does, you might need to add a sound absorbing material to be placed between the sump and the rear cabinet wall. You might have to check all the equipment in the sump to see if they are vibrating. Chances are, they may need to be raised and have something placed below that item to reduce the vibrational impact.

Just a theory to help.

• SRC Member

That could mean the sump is vibrating and the closeness of the rear cabinet wall is amplifying the vibration noise. With all equipment in the sump switch on, is the sump vibrating when you touch it? If it does, you might need to add a sound absorbing material to be placed between the sump and the rear cabinet wall. You might have to check all the equipment in the sump to see if they are vibrating. Chances are, they may need to be raised and have something placed below that item to reduce the vibrational impact.

Just a theory to help.

BFG had got me thinking. You mean you do not have a foam under your sump tank? Or I am the only one to put a foam under sump tank? biggrin.gif

Regards,

Billy Cheong

Mine has a foam below... I only on my pump others are not on at all..

Is it becos my cabinet is not against the wall so the noise is escaping from there? I will push the cabinet against the wall and bring the sump a bit out by next week.. Hope it works...

Member of:

• SRC Member

Mine has a foam below... I only on my pump others are not on at all..

Is it becos my cabinet is not against the wall so the noise is escaping from there? I will push the cabinet against the wall and bring the sump a bit out by next week.. Hope it works...

Make no sense. Mine is not against the wall and have 3 pumps running in the sump. I suspect the "base" of your cabinet is hollow, which is amplifying the sound.

Edit: I just realized you pump is humongous.... lol.... is it heavy?

Regards,

Billy Cheong