Bid:Martell Extra old XO cognac 1L

• SRC Member

Mod pls don close the other thread, just wanna start a bid for the same thing bid starts at $1 and end on this friday 1159pm,2nd july.minimum bid increment is $5.note, once you bid don back out. contact me at 82281416 for anything.satuday collect from any mrt..:)

P1010245.jpg

P1010244.jpg

P1010243.jpg

• SRC Member

can you proof that this is not from DFS? this is to protect both seller and buyer. :thumbsup:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

i reserve the right not to let it go if the price is not right

I think this is not BID,By rite if bid mean the higher will get it.

I think u should put "OFFER ME ANY GOOD PRICE"

• SRC Member

I think this is not BID,By rite if bid mean the higher will get it.

I think u should put "OFFER ME ANY GOOD PRICE"

dude, its a bid, and if i feel the highest bidder's price is not right,i can refuse to sell......

• Senior Reefer

hello bro clowny lover,

refer to this thread on rules of auction.

please amend your auction details and please note there is no "reserve price".

once the item is up for bidding, the item cannot be withdrawn from bidding.

cheers!

• SRC Member

is the bottle cap's plastic still sealed or opened? thanks.

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

is the bottle cap's plastic still sealed or opened? thanks.

should be seal haha,where got ppl sell open bottle !

u got drink ah?next time come my hse drink leh :cheers:

Too many hobby......too little money!

• Senior Reefer

then i just bid using another acc right?isnt it the same thing? anyway, cant i state my terms and condition?when i used to bid, nobody said anything.and just bid.

hi bro, sorry for the inconvenience.

the new regulations and rules are up a few months ago so please stick to it.

also it's useless using multiple accounts because it's against the rules and we can track the IP.

thanks for understanding :)

• SRC Member

should be seal haha,where got ppl sell open bottle !

u got drink ah?next time come my hse drink leh :cheers:

lol, depends la, seldom drink, but can still call me anytime for drink :P haha

well, can't really see the plastic seal from the pic, I've actually received a free alcohol from a fren as well then guess wht, it's not sealed, though I can smell it's alcohol inside, but I'm not too sure if it's added with water or any other thing. haha. so it's sitting there collecting dust. anyhow, i'm sure this bro will not be doing that :)

most importantly if pricing is good, will keep it lo,

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

well, can't really see the plastic seal from the pic, I've actually received a free alcohol from a fren as well then guess wht, it's not sealed, though I can smell it's alcohol inside, but I'm not too sure if it's added with water or any other thing. haha. so it's sitting there collecting dust. anyhow, i'm sure this bro will not be doing that :)

sold at 150:

)thanks

• SRC Member

sold at 150:

)thanks

• Senior Reefer

hmm... how come you sell at $150 when no one here bidded for that price?

did you sell it via PM or outside contact?

or did you put $150 as a metaphorical figure to "bypass" the new bidding rules?

which ever you did, it's against the rules according to the bidding rules.

anyway, your rights to start new bids will be taken away from today temporarily.

ty :)

• SRC Member

hmm... how come you sell at $150 when no one here bidded for that price?

did you sell it via PM or outside contact?

or did you put $150 as a metaphorical figure to "bypass" the new bidding rules?

which ever you did, it's against the rules according to the bidding rules.

anyway, your rights to start new bids will be taken away from today temporarily.

ty :)

ya true no reason to sell it via pm or outside once you put it here for bidding <_<

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg