slow setup

freewill

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

teh purple tube cost around 10 if i not wrong can get from PR farm just saw some there yesterday

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

Great looking yuma, and nice buttons. May I know what light you were using when you took these 2 pics?

hi there... thanks for helping with the ID of the mushroom, i had it for several months, but never knew what type it is... :P

The tubes i used during the phototaking are:

1x aquablue special (eAN)

1x coral blue (x-glare)

both 24W T5.

but its the camera which made the difference (GREAT difference).

Ryan came back a couple of days ago and those pix which he took, gosh, simply amazing... never knew the mushroom/hammer/octo looked so good on pictures until now.

Terryz: the mushroom ain't from LCK, its from some other LFS, around my office... and yes, it does look very very similar to your previous avatar.

:D

Wah...bro, where dio you get the purple tube? love it man!! wish I had one... anyone knows where to get hold of one?!

Vincent Ho :thanks:

It was love at first sight for me (the tubeworm)...

Sunny: this particular piece was a "lucky" buy for me... together with the seafan. So far, this is the only 1 purple tube which I've ever saw... so i grabbed it. Very worth it.

The seafan and this purple tubeworm was bought from a sponsor shop here... keke... and nope it does not cost $10, it's less than that. :shock:

Congrats dude...Nice tank...Agree that purple tubeworm very nice.. Colour very mellow...Finally got ure flame angel...Keep up the good work.. :D

thanks dude... heheh... yup, finally got the flame angel... guess what... this is a gift from "angry", the lionfish man, a fellow reefer, sec school classmate and also my colleague!

the flame was a fabulous piece + nice colouration and size! Unfortunately, i ran out of food for 1 day, and my YT, took the flame's top fin as food, and actually makaned some of it!!!

(if you look carefully at the pix i posted, you can see some missing top fin)

Im now selling some corals to plan to restack the tank... having some crazy ideas in mind now... keke...

akan datang...

thanks again for your encouragement!

BRO!

your tank is absolutely StUnNiNg!!! :lol:

let me know when we can go shopping ok?

fingers itchy already...

heard a new shipment just came in at your office LFS...

haha... :lol:

Brother Ryan, my tank is the same as before... its your photography that made it look good!

remember the shot for the purple tube... skills required for that one...

It was so difficult having to capture the actual colour of the tube. And you managed to get it!

We should be able to go for shopping next sunday. let me try to find sometime to restack my rocks this week?? hopefully can finish by saturday, then sunday we go LFSing ok???

Anyways, next time lunch on me k.... as "insisted" by me!

• SRC Member

Brother Ryan, my tank is the same as before... its your photography that made it look good!

remember the shot for the purple tube... skills required for that one...

It was so difficult having to capture the actual colour of the tube. And you managed to get it!

We should be able to go for shopping next sunday. let me try to find sometime to restack my rocks this week?? hopefully can finish by saturday, then sunday we go LFSing ok???

Anyways, next time lunch on me k.... as "insisted" by me!

haha no lah...

its my expensive camera that did all the work... :P

hope to go LFSing soon...

actually i want to get a bartlett this week but...

errr no cash... :( haha...

so will save money to go shopping with you on sun... :lol:

anyway hope the saw helps...

call me if you need any help...

Hei bro...Do you use a chiller or a fan....and ure T5 cost how much..?

:lol:

i DIYed my T5. cost: ard $150 +/- (a lot of recycled materials)

(majority of the cost goes to the tubes - $100)

currently using 2x40mm fans (courtesy of ryan)...

temp now ard 27C average. (if aircon is on, it will be ard 24, i once hit 22C, which is no good, coz the fluctuation is too great)

:D

whats the tube lenght? and whats ur tank size?

tube exact length??? dunno... didn't measure. sorry, but im using the ATI aquablue special + XGlare's coral blue... maybe you can check the respective sponsor's thread?? btw: they are both the same length.

tank size: 2'x1.5'x1.5' main tank + 2'x1'x1.5'(H) sump