Duncan coral for sale

Earth

ha ha....who's going to be carrot head.

I find $15 per head is very reasonable and worth all the cents. Bro earth corals and fishes are always well taken care off and I am sure most reefers who knows him can second me on that. Upzz for the healthy duncan bro earth.

• SRC Member

What do you mean by carrot head? You mean $15 per head is too ex huh? I think you better look for coral from batam instead of Australia one. Dont mess in this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• Senior Reefer

Killerwhale, price seems pretty reasonable to me. then again, if it's not reasonable to you, please take it somewhere else :)

Please don't stir up unnecessary trouble, thanks. I believe reefers can decide if it's worth it or not.

Seems like you are out to mess ppl's thread just bcos you didn't got a chance to buy his corals earlier on.

So are you calling yrself "carrot head" too? You did try to purchase his corals remember????

What you have just done is KILLING yr own reputation. I think most of the mature & sensible reefers will not want to deal with you in future.

Think again before you write, KILLERWHALE.