weileong's 4ft tank

weileong

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a photo of my tricolor.

cool....mine is just like that...the purple didnt come up in the pic...so DA say its not a tricolor.....weird...

• SRC Member

cool....mine is just like that...the purple didnt come up in the pic...so DA say its not a tricolor.....weird...

not tricolor..k lor...erm....bicolor, haahaa!!!!

the fish fierce?????

Tank: 5 X 2 X 2.5

Sump : 3 X 1.5 X 1.8

Tunze 6060

Tunze TF08

Oceanrunner 6500

Deltec AP 902 Protein Skimmer

I-Aquatic Calcium Reactor

Arctica Chiller

• SRC Member

Weileong,

Got good and bad news. Mine is eating liao. Got the confirmation from the phone today. Wah cannot sleep already.

The bad news is, my laohan just break the fish tank. The water is all over the floor. Apparently it jumped and hit the glass and broke it. Now have to go out and look for another 3 feet tank. This time better be a thick one. Don't ask me why I'm still keeping laohan. This is my precious piece....worth a lot of money during the laohan time.

all tangs are prone to ich :P

Just leave the tank alone, don't put your hands in, best don't even walk pass the tank. No stress and the fish can fight the diease easily. Your PBT doing pretty well so I guess you already know how to deal with it.

Are you going to start a thread on your setup?

Patrick when your tank is fully stock and up running sure very nice one. The size of the tank already my dream size already.

You can say you have whatever yrs of experience but eventually the setup/condition of the tank tells everything. No need to mention abt "yrs of experience".

Reborn PBT you also can keep alive, what else do you want ??

Bro Nutx, it's not a black tang.

• SRC Member
You see the photo, does it in anyway look like a black tang aka professor XYZ ???

Answers will be revealed soon but I will go ZZZZ... soon too.

I can only see some blur wave from the pic. :pinch:

:sick: