What do you feed your Cocos & Featherdusters?

girlanimated

• SRC Member

Liquifry tough to find used to get them from a store in chinatown I'm using aquapharm 5 in 1.

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

Liquifry tough to find used to get them from a store in chinatown I'm using aquapharm 5 in 1.

Okay noted.

Check with Henry of MarineLife. He has much experience with filter feeders.

OMG I WAS THERE TODAY. Got so distracted by his nano's that I forgot to ask....

OMG... Liquidfry is so retro bring back memories... But if not wrong, i used to see them at C328... If not wrong they should be able to feed on phytoplankton...

Thanks! What size of phytoplankton?

• SRC Member

OMG... Liquidfry is so retro bring back memories... But if not wrong, i used to see them at C328... If not wrong they should be able to feed on phytoplankton...

The frozen ones or the dried ones at RD? :yahoo:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member

May i know where i can find a good range of products for this brand? Thank you.

iwarna carries it or you can contact our sponsor Aquafuna Supplies.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Oooo. The ingredients look :thumbsup: !

How exactly do I contact them btw?

Iwarna their farm? I believe they have stocks there ;)

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Member
  • Sponsor

Hi Reefers,

Kindly give Iwarna & MarineLife a call to check for stock availability before heading down. Some items are out of stock and the shipment should be in within a week. Apologise for the inconvenience.

Distributor for Fauna Marin, Reed Mariculture, Reef Nutrition, APBreed, Dr G's Mariculture, Florida Aquafarms, Repashy Superfoods, New Era Aquaculture.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Hi Reefers,

Kindly give Iwarna & MarineLife a call to check for stock availability before heading down. Some items are out of stock and the shipment should be in within a week. Apologise for the inconvenience.

Erm can i check with you if the prices of your products are controlled? Meaning that we can expect consistent pricing between the 2 places?

• Sponsor

Erm can i check with you if the prices of your products are controlled? Meaning that we can expect consistent pricing between the 2 places?

Yes the retail price is the same at both places.

Distributor for Fauna Marin, Reed Mariculture, Reef Nutrition, APBreed, Dr G's Mariculture, Florida Aquafarms, Repashy Superfoods, New Era Aquaculture.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/