Tingkat delivery service

ming69

• SRC Member

Bros/Sis,

Any recommendations for TingKat Delivery Services?

Maid went mental on us, so got sent home. We've been buying take-aways for the last week and are running out of ideas on what to eat for dinner.

Thanks!!

:bow:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

You must have instructed her to do daily water changes, clean the tank and drink the skimmate, right? Lol... :P

Never ask her to do anything tank related except to pick up the distill water barrel.

First, she was like "bad spirit bothering me". Then she's like "I don't feel well, want to go A&E".

Then she tells me to baptise my baby and he will not be sick anymore. That was the last straw, so I asked her to pack up and sent her to the agency.

While she was there, the agency staff almost wanted to send her to Woodbridge. She managed to tone down the religious talk and finally got her on a plane back home.

Looking back at the number of times I leave baby with her, lucky for me, nothing happen to baby.

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

Never ask her to do anything tank related except to pick up the distill water barrel.

First, she was like "bad spirit bothering me". Then she's like "I don't feel well, want to go A&E".

Then she tells me to baptise my baby and he will not be sick anymore. That was the last straw, so I asked her to pack up and sent her to the agency.

While she was there, the agency staff almost wanted to send her to Woodbridge. She managed to tone down the religious talk and finally got her on a plane back home.

Looking back at the number of times I leave baby with her, lucky for me, nothing happen to baby.

Oh my... and we thought the agency would perform some form of screening before releasing them to their respective employers...? Must have been quite a scare. Hope that you can find someone better.

• SRC Member

好人有好报! All the best in finding the delivery service you need sis~

Sis, Try this... Have not tried before so dunno is it nice anot.

Neo Garden

Thanks Bros, just got one "Kim's Kitchen". Called them and they'll send food tmr.

Trial for 5 days, 3 dishes + 1 soup, for 5 person, slightly less then 100. Cheaper than we buy n cook ourselves. :lol: Hope it's good.

Oh my... and we thought the agency would perform some form of screening before releasing them to their respective employers...? Must have been quite a scare. Hope that you can find someone better.

Hope the new maid is ok. Will be another 3 wks before we get a new maid.

Don't know why this maid went mental. She was quite ok for the last 1yr+ and is due to go home in Dec. Wonder if she's faking it so that we'll send her home earlier. But she does look kinda weird when I saw her at the agency before she went home. Hope she's better now that she's home with her family.

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

will u b interested if i share wif u how to cook a meal in 30 mins with min dishes to wash? =P

Thanks for the offer, Bro. Give me any DIY tip, I'll be willing to try. But cooking is not my forte. :lol:

Hubby does the cooking if needed. Juggling between a baby & 3 older boys, work, & fish tank, I don't think I want to add another role to my list.

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

domestic helpers. sometime you wonder if they are actually helpful.

Select Catering - http://www.select.com.sg/tingkat.htm

Good Luck.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

Thanks Bros, just got one "Kim's Kitchen". Called them and they'll send food tmr.

Trial for 5 days, 3 dishes + 1 soup, for 5 person, slightly less then 100. Cheaper than we buy n cook ourselves. :lol: Hope it's good.

Hope the new maid is ok. Will be another 3 wks before we get a new maid.

Don't know why this maid went mental. She was quite ok for the last 1yr+ and is due to go home in Dec. Wonder if she's faking it so that we'll send her home earlier. But she does look kinda weird when I saw her at the agency before she went home. Hope she's better now that she's home with her family.

Sorry to hear about what happen especially when you are nursing a new born. Heard from a friend who runs an agency, some of then may play this kind of tricks when their loans have been paid off, this is a quick way to return home especially for those who do not have much friends here.

Neo garden is good, tried them many times.

:friends:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381