Mars Attack

garyjg

• SRC Member

I bought the Mars Attack bubble for Marine Life Hobbielist yesterday... I almost passed-out this morning when I saw two mars attack, goes to show that great water quality from the shops makes a difference in the health of our pets.

see the twins...)

Thanks Henry.

post-14480-086471400 1290048627_thumb.jp

• Sponsor

I bought the Mars Attack bubble for Marine Life Hobbielist yesterday... I almost passed-out this morning when I saw two mars attack, goes to show that great water quality from the shops makes a difference in the health of our pets.

see the twins...)

Thanks Henry.

post-14480-086471400 1290048627_thumb.jp

Hi Gary :)

Big thanks for the kudos and supports.

Yes, such are pleasant surprise we get to enjoy in reefing :upsidedown:

Reef on man!

SIGNATURE-Asta120SpirulinaGarlicReefMedi

Join us on Facebook! 

henry'sreefgourmet - your fish, corals and critters will love it!

Goodbye!PO4 - your simple, highly effective and low cost method to phosphate control

354 Clementi Avenue 2
#01-203
Singapore 120354

Tel : 6777 4047
Mobile : 9843 6032

Operating Hours:
Mondays : 3pm - 8pm
Tues - Sat : 12.30pm - 8pm

Sundays : Closed

Closed on the following Public Holidays : New Year, CNY, Labour Day, National Day & Christmas

• SRC Member

yes it split the first night in the tank, I put it in the tank at 3pm and the very next morning I had two... I'm not planning to sell the extra just waiting for the next split...lol

Henry's prices are very reasonable so no need to sell the new one to recoup the money... money well spent...)

I'm now eyeballing the big green carpet Henry has, it's maybe the next to split.

• SRC Member

Ow... Keep splitting... Very soon your tank will be infested with it.

I help u get rid of your headache lol.

Spare me some (kidding)

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

• SRC Member

yes it split the first night in the tank, I put it in the tank at 3pm and the very next morning I had two... I'm not planning to sell the extra just waiting for the next split...lol

Henry's prices are very reasonable so no need to sell the new one to recoup the money... money well spent...)

I'm now eyeballing the big green carpet Henry has, it's maybe the next to split.

if i'm not wrong, carpets have never been reported to split in captivity.. but there are successful attempts at manually cutting it in half and letting it heal.. if the carpet splits, it could be one of the first few in history! :thumbsup:

and the rbta could most probably have splitted due to stress-induced, as its a new environment.. they do that very often to cope with new surroundings.. but seeing that it has healed pretty well is a good sign of health and quality indeed! :thumbsup: