why i like monti

• SRC Member

• SRC Member

yeah, agree that monti looks nice in reef tank... gives it a natural look and overhangs over rocks to provide shade/cover for fishes... somehow our tank doesn't suit monti.. even the simple monti not growing... The chili pepper from Dr Ang seems to be ok.. keep my fingers crossed.

:thumbsup: Beautiful !...& ya got a nice sexy ACAN peeping among the calcified shrubs. :eyebrow:

Even my pink panties acan cannot escape your humsup eyes ! :bow:

yeah, agree that monti looks nice in reef tank... gives it a natural look and overhangs over rocks to provide shade/cover for fishes... somehow our tank doesn't suit monti.. even the simple monti not growing... The chili pepper from Dr Ang seems to be ok.. keep my fingers crossed.

Worry not, mr ketchup. Once the monti acclimatised in your tank, there is no stopping them from growing outwards. They need to anchor the base first. Then they reach out. Just like sps, they appreciate ample breathing space ( shit,I talked like an sps expert, which i am not. Aplogy, Dr.Ang ). :chair:

Cheers

Hehe..Hopes so. YT, whats the lighting/flow requirement on monti in generally? I think it requires fairly strong light but med flow will do right?

Have seen yr tank specs, mr ketchup,they do fine. get a bigger piece of frag, its easier to start with. Mai tuo liao, start seeding now for CNY season. :yahoo:

cheers

• SRC Member

Have seen yr tank specs, mr ketchup,they do fine. get a bigger piece of frag, its easier to start with. Mai tuo liao, start seeding now for CNY season. :yahoo:

cheers

LOL... see how.. ytd already spend some more money on some goodies... Monti is still rather low on our priorities. :)

• 2 weeks later...