WTS: Bubble Magus NAC 3.5

MbmC

• SRC Member

Recently bought from Bro ATcraz 2 weeks ago, he got it in 2011.

Doesn't quite fit my sump, so am selling it off. Only test fitted and fired up once. Asking same price I got it for $90.

SMS me at 91002020

• SRC Member

Back up on sale.

Kenah aeroplane by tansh , 81989593 who, after changing our original planned meeting date by bringing it forward, decides to forgo because I took half an hour to respond to his text. I wasn't aware that I have to live with my eyes glued to my phone. Bottom line is, if it's urgent, you have the phone number, call.

• SRC Member

Back up on sale.

Kenah aeroplane by tansh , 81989593 who, after changing our original planned meeting date by bringing it forward, decides to forgo because I took half an hour to respond to his text. I wasn't aware that I have to live with my eyes glued to my phone. Bottom line is, if it's urgent, you have the phone number, call.

Bro,this is not the correct way to deal.Is it really difficult to sms back?Last 2 days msg you change of dealing date took u 6hr to respone me.I know u got kid to take care i also got 2 kids.You must understand i stay very far away frm ur place and i need buffer time to reach ur place in time for collection.I hv never cancel any deal with buyer or seller in my life only people aeroplane me b4.Anyway those who really think im at fault do avoid dealing with me in future.

Thks for viewing :)

My decomm 4ft FOWLR

• SRC Member

Last 2 days SMS me? That's the first lie. U only sms'd me at 151pm on sat afternoon. I replied at 537pm. Why the delay? I was operating on a patient. Do you think my skimmer and my phone are MH first priority while doing surgery?

Subsequently I was looking after 2 kids at home. I don't have my phone with me all the time. U sms'd me at 622pm asking if 8-830pm at bukit timah would be alright. This is despite me already saying my pickup place is Clementi/Pasir Panjang and prearranged 2pm Sunday pm. I'm compromising family plans to meet u on a sat for a $90 skimmer, and yet you sms'd again at 655 saying that the deal is off as we're both too busy.

Might I remind you that

1) I don't sell marine equipment for a living. Do I have an obligation to meet u at ur time when selling something? No. I choose to.

2) Today is not our prearranged day. Your request to me is last minute. And I'm trying to accommodate you. You can't even wait for half an hour to have my response? Why not call directly if you're so hard up?

3) I am under no obligation to reserve the skimmer for you. And yet I did despite the numerous enquiries. Because of a half hour wait you decide you want to cancel, when u requested the earlier pickup yourself? What, was that half hour so crucial to your life or someone else'?

4) all I said to you was to SMS me when you were coming to pick it up to see where I was. and we can deal there. Why should I change my plans on a day I didn't prearrange to meet you, just so it would be convenient for you only?

You may not have stood anyone else

Up before, but you sure are one demanding and unreasonable buyer. And rest assured I have never met anyone like you in 4 years of reeding, and I will never deal with you ever again.

• SRC Member

Is it really so difficult to wait half an hour for a reply? Learn some patience young man. Otherwise get out of reefing.

chill bro.... jus forget about it..

anyway up for you sale again.. Good skimmer i might say :thumbsup: