Frozen brine shrimps

Itz one of the neighbourhood LFS that I came across. They were feeding their 3ft marine tank inhibitants with it.....so I abit kepo, go & ask if they sell & how much per slab?? :blink: ..... then they started telling ###### & bull story abt frozen bs & their tank!!! :whistle

What a turn off!!! :sick: Aft abt 15mins or so then they tell me they dun sell it coz itz too ex....abt $5/slab!!! :yeah: Whoa!! I can buy 5slab of frozen bloodworms for my louhan for tha price.....hahahahahahahaha......

Then I went to Tampines LFS, and the guy sold me $1.50/slab!!!! Hehehehehe, I then got greedy & bought 4slabs....hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P:lol:

That should last me abt 2-3mths alternate feeding schedule. :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Itz one of the neighbourhood LFS that I came across. They were feeding their 3ft marine tank inhibitants with it.....so I abit kepo, go & ask if they sell & how much per slab?? :blink: ..... then they started telling ###### & bull story abt frozen bs & their tank!!! :whistle

What a turn off!!! :sick: Aft abt 15mins or so then they tell me they dun sell it coz itz too ex....abt $5/slab!!! :yeah: Whoa!! I can buy 5slab of frozen bloodworms for my louhan for tha price.....hahahahahahahaha......

Then I went to Tampines LFS, and the guy sold me $1.50/slab!!!! Hehehehehe, I then got greedy & bought 4slabs....hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P:lol:

That should last me abt 2-3mths alternate feeding schedule. :eyebrow:

its true there are some brand of brineshimp that is quite expensive

• SRC Member

Personally I feel that it is good to feel pellet too. Especially those that contains garlic.

However, the pellet are a bit expensive. So I am crushing my own garlic and adding them to the brine shrimp now.

Btw, P** M*** is selling 12 slabs of brine shrimp for $16.

• SRC Member
Personally I feel that it is good to feel pellet too. Especially those that contains garlic.

However, the pellet are a bit expensive. So I am crushing my own garlic and adding them to the brine shrimp now.

Btw, P** M*** is selling 12 slabs of brine shrimp for $16.

If its P** M***, I suggest u try mysis shrimps too. Adds variety to your fishes' diet. :yeah: