Display your fowlr tank here!!

• SRC Member
Another update:

wow, golden angel, is it easy to keep

• Like 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member

:thanks:

tank size is 4ft by 1.5ft by 2.3ft, no sump, just an overflow compartment at 1 side to contain skimmer, UV and return pump.

I was lucky to have the golden angel from a reefer, with me for about 1 year already...

• Like 1

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member

bro Dennis, later i take photo of my emperor, let me how lian a bit, not nice also must say nice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• SRC Member

Cant resize, try again

post-8-1177427491.jpg

• SRC Member

My tank last year

post-8-1177427855.jpg

• SRC Member

aiya, so regret to sell those big french away, the show size queen died after a year with me. Hope this tiome be more discipline. Now ch 10 show marine fish

• SRC Member
v[edia,Apr 25 2007, 12:44 AM] nice emperor and queen... tempt me to get them ..

btw wat is the price range for queen angel.. coz it look very expensive.

$90 -$380

small - XL

post-8-1177480167.jpg

• SRC Member

pomacanthus chrysurus aka ear spot angel fish. almost 4 inches 1.5 yrs old

post-8-1177512549.jpg

Bigbird

As a matter of interest, how did your Queen die? The most difficult time is the initial period of getting the fish settled in. So, when your Angel which I presume has already settled in dies, we need to learn from you and others, who have the same problem, what is the cause and how best to avoid them.

Incidently, can I learn from all you Angel lovers, what is your longest surviving Angel in your tank?

• SRC Member
Bigbird

As a matter of interest, how did your Queen die? The most difficult time is the initial period of getting the fish settled in. So, when your Angel which I presume has already settled in dies, we need to learn from you and others, who have the same problem, what is the cause and how best to avoid them.

Incidently, can I learn from all you Angel lovers, what is your longest surviving Angel in your tank?

hi, yes, the most difficult time is the initial period of getting the fish settled in. However, we cant provide them the food they required. Queen angel needs sponge at least 70% are require. Most of us able to settle them, in but after a certain period, you will notice, that they will be come listless, stop feeding and die. My queen lasted 1yr, because i substitute lot of spirulina mixed food, till AM brought in the frozen angel formula( sponge), immediately, i bought 20 pcs. I blend it with seaweed, mysis shrimp, mussels, vitachem, immuvit. They were all healthy and active. I stop for awhile, cause me too lazy and busy with work. A friend of my in states, had his queen for 9 yrs, this prepare food recipe was give by him. So i like to share with all of you.

post-8-1177597956.jpg

• SRC Member

emperor from ericsson 13 inches

post-8-1177605664.jpg

• SRC Member

maculosus angel 9 inches

post-8-1177606497.jpg

• SRC Member

the emperor on the top left is 11 inches and the right bottom is 13 inches, both from ericsson farm.

post-8-1177606726.jpg

• SRC Member

oh my.. bro bigbird.. ur tank is damn solid! with those fishes..! heard about u from reef depot. haha.. he told me u are his friend.. if i nvr rmb wrongly.. am i right?

anyway, got chance, gonna see u in person.. and go ur place and admire all ur big angel.. now, i find that i wanna keep angel too.. <_< haha..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member
oh my.. bro bigbird.. ur tank is damn solid! with those fishes..! heard about u from reef depot. haha.. he told me u are his friend.. if i nvr rmb wrongly.. am i right?

anyway, got chance, gonna see u in person.. and go ur place and admire all ur big angel.. now, i find that i wanna keep angel too.. <_< haha..

thanks, the words solid dont deserve on me. It should use on bro here who really have whole tank of sps coral. The real expert in marine hobby is those who keep sps. Have you seen me in person? Ok next time you see a guy with spec and where coralife t shirt tt me haha.

• SRC Member

thanks, the words solid dont deserve on me. It should use on bro here who really have whole tank of sps coral. The real expert in marine hobby is those who keep sps. Have you seen me in person? Ok next time you see a guy with spec and where coralife t shirt tt me haha.

Bigbird,

u forget to add "and a cigarette in my hand" :lol:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member

cigarette on index finger and middle, last finger hold a packet of kopi o, right hand pail and net, :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that is a very hard things to do.. to find ppl wearing coralife T-shirt..

how many shirt do u have den? haha..

i noe bro hanzii also wear coralife t-shirt.. haha..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that is a very hard things to do.. to find ppl wearing coralife T-shirt..

how many shirt do u have den? haha..

i noe bro hanzii also wear coralife t-shirt.. haha..

i have 8 pcs haha