ozy

LFS Listing

34 posts in this topic

Hi this is the listing in Excel Format. Finally got down to do it, but still has missing information.

please help to contribute information of new shop listings.

Marine_v1.2.zip

coral farm not own by jon lin.. he is a worker.. not a owner..

Oops, sorry. I will change it first thing tomorrow morning at office. (no microsoft office at my home pc...)

Hi,

I have added a new shop into the list. And also I have added rating for each shop.

So help to rate the shop. SO that everyone know which one is the best.

Marine_v1.21.zip

UPdate one more place.....at east side siglap. B)

E Aquar*st Pla*e

20 Siglap Drive

#01-05

Updated.

I think to reduce the amount of attachments, I will update biweekly if there are new info. If the information is more forthcoming, I will then update weekly. I will try to have it done on a friday so that everyone will have an updated list to go LFS hunting during the weekend.

:lol:

To AT: have to trouble you to remove the previous attachments to reduce the space usage.

Marine_v1.24.zip

It is an excel file being zip up to save space.

Maybe the zip file is corrupted. I will check tomorrow when I am at the office.

:!: BTW. I had posted the wrong map for eAquarist Place. Will edit it during the weekend. Please take note.

Wow. Great effort ozy. I'm trying to get more info on the LFS at Simon rd. Will post it here once I gather the info. Cheers

theres a new shop at west coast Ginza Plaza,cant remember the name.

I split the Rating into 5 column. So rating is base on 5 person instead of 1. I think it is fairer in this way. Also you may insert comment to justify the rating you gave.

Marine_v1.26.zip

may i know how do you people rate the shop? by the quality of LS? the services or wat?

I take into consideration on the amount of lifestock, the tidiness, the quality of stock and the friendliness, service, ethics of shop stuff.

It's most towards a personal liking of the shop. That's why I 5 column to allow 5 person to rate rather than 1, just to be fair to the shop.

funny .. how come Aqua Star not listed? I heard from places that Aqua star holds the most number of marine fishes.. even more than farms..

Thats wat i was told by a guy when i was in Pasir ris..

True anot i am not sure.. Can anyone clarify? :thanks:

funny .. how come Aqua Star not listed? I heard from places that Aqua star holds the most number of marine fishes.. even more than farms..

Thats wat i was told by a guy when i was in Pasir ris..

True anot i am not sure.. Can anyone clarify? :thanks:

where's that?

IMO, CF OWNER should be "Gilbert Pay" & "Jon Lim " is just working there only. ;);)