BEWARE OF THIS REEFER- HALOZZZ

kee

• SRC Member

2week ago.. i sell this abt 10kg of rocks... at $35.. and i personally delivered it down to yishun and i stay at JURONG! he say his tank crush and this and that.. then he promise payment on the next monday.. the HP no. he gave me he nv even bother to reply me when i sms him.. he just contact thru PM. when monday come. he just send me another PM. NOT EVEN A CALL OR SMS! and i gave him my no. THOUSAND OF TIME!! GUESS WHAT! WED CAME AND HE DUN EVEN BOTHER TO SMS ME AT ALL!! as usual just by PM! HE SAY FAMILY PROBLEM THEN GONNA PAY ME YESTERDAY! i WAITED AND WAITED FOR HIS CALL! AND AGAIN NO CALL AGAIN!.. AS USUAL PM ME AGAIN! SAY I THREATENING HIM.. I can pass all the PMs he sent me.. the money he promise.. BEWARE OF THIS GUY! i have a picture of him. HOO wan to see just PM HIM.. i will send it to you.. just beware..

31mar- bro u free tmr... i wan to pass u the money...

29mar -hi bro i thur free to give u le... i this few days sick somemore.... i still sick... i can give u on thur because this few days i sick...

25mar-STILL ASK ME WHERE TO BUY AT and BT

25mar-Bro i settle wif u on mon i got problem this whole week in my family...

21mar-hi i pass u back on wed i will get pay on wed... they postponed...

YOU CAN SEE FROM THE DATE AND THE WAY HE KEEP DRAGGING AND DRAGGING. MAKE ME DAMN ANGRY OVER THIS GUY. WASTE FUEL, WASTE $, WASTE TIME. PLS BEWARE. I WILL ASK "someone" to collect from him. THE ROCK I ALSO USE $ TO buy what. Somemore from CF. and i sell him so cheap and still deliver

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Gosh.. then u had hand his LR To him? in fact, i had personally meet this guy b4..

sorry abt tis.. nv expect such things to happen on u.. and i can say i hate tis kinda irresponsible reefer! :angry:

• SRC Member
at least one fonecall or sms to let me know he got to delay payment.. he dun even bother to call me.. i keep pm him my no. just communicate by pm.. FOR WHAT!

so how ur deal end? manage to contact him? call him and ask le!

• SRC Member

come on...this halozz guy, please call up these person to clarify. if there's a reasons or what, at least contact kee! and the amount is only $35...come on...!!

Kee, maybe u can visit his place again and pressed for payments?

• SRC Member

hmmm ...

hehe seems like loan sharks work lei ... ( just joking) :P

but wat ever reasons... he may have family problem etc etc..... all the problem in the whole world.... but at least a call to bro kee. to settle the problem and how the payment to be done... installment?? / return goods etc etc....

i am sure the two can work out something ... but to just delay and dun reply is bad........

banned.gifbanned.gifbanned.gifbanned.gifbanned.gifbanned.gifbanned.gif

• SRC Member

haiz... ugly ugly

is it the same guy previously someone else was talking about?

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

lol..... the same guy who sold me the yellow tang that is wrapped in 2 layers of plastic bags(so I can t see the badly ripped fin - showing bone) and didnt replied when I feedback to him via sms................ (Imagine I fell for this .....my fault for being too trusting).... sigh.....

kee....best you bring 50 guys to wait for him outside his house :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
lol..... the same guy who sold me the yellow tang that is wrapped in 2 layers of plastic bags(so I can t see the badly ripped fin - showing bone) and didnt replied when I feedback to him via sms................ (Imagine I fell for this .....my fault for being too trusting).... sigh.....

kee....best you bring 50 guys to wait for him outside his house :lol::lol:

no wonder! coz tt nite, i hear him say there was fighting in his tank..abt his YT and NEW PT.. he told me the veri next morning there was a buyer! i was wonder who the buyer was, muz be darn suay..(he told me how happy he was, but dint mention the condition).. when i heard u was pissed abt a seller of yellow tang the other time.. was wondering if it was he who sold ya... coz couldnt cfm.. Gosh.. tis is bad!~ :angry:

• SRC Member

ok ...........

reefer with nick HALOZZZ is on the black list :)

lets have a blacklist with name/nick that aeroplane or the above mention ...so that next time we can protect ourselve :)

blacklisted list .....

1) HALOZZZ

2)

3)

4)

5)

• SRC Member

he can just create a new account man.

hard to black list.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

haiz... ugly ugly

is it the same guy previously someone else was talking about?

nope. . its a different guy. :nuke::nuke::nuke:

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

well to prevent further con jobs to others, I think maybe u shd post his photo (with the kind permission of the moderators, of course)

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

im sure that guy panic liao

after seeing all these

He well deserves it. hate these sort of people who fly aeroplane. make me :sick:

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

well to prevent further con jobs to others, I think maybe u shd post his photo (with the kind permission of the moderators, of course)

no lah...... try to extend him a little more patience and see if there are other issues or misunderstandings..... hope kee can get back the $35.

anyway...point has been made. No need to put the chap's pic up in the forum lah.... peace :peace:

• SRC Member

Hope u get ur $$$, Bro Kee.....

Personally, I will be careful with who I buy/sell items to.... usually be more careful with plankton members with only one or two postings....

juz my 2cents worth...