how to catch a tang ?

• SRC Member

how big is the trap? 12 to 15 cm fish can go in ? the string is for activating the door ?

can pm e the price ? thks.

The trap is quite big, go get it at Petmart serangoon for $15 only. Guaranteer you get your fish. Ya the string is for closing the gate when the fish gets in. A little patience is needed, for me so far manages to catch 5 different types of fishes with this trap and the longest time spend is 30mins for a red grouper.

• SRC Member

Yes, the most effective method for me too.

I manage to trap 1 hawkfish, 1 damsel, 1 clarkclown within 2hrs. Not to mention tang which is much easier.

These 3 fellows always attacked my new fish.

Guess what, 2 of them in sump (not so serious sentence).

Hawkfish still in cage, intend to starve it till die :evil: cause it ate a newly added clearner shrimp just right after I release. :angry::angry: .

U can imagine how tu lan I am..

Tank 4x2x2.5

• SRC Member

The trap is quite big, go get it at Petmart serangoon for $15 only. Guaranteer you get your fish. Ya the string is for closing the gate when the fish gets in. A little patience is needed, for me so far manages to catch 5 different types of fishes with this trap and the longest time spend is 30mins for a red grouper.

hello, any idea west side shop which one selling, i live west side , pet mart not very convenient leh . ;)

Yes, the most effective method for me too.

I manage to trap 1 hawkfish, 1 damsel, 1 clarkclown within 2hrs. Not to mention tang which is much easier.

These 3 fellows always attacked my new fish.

Guess what, 2 of them in sump (not so serious sentence).

Hawkfish still in cage, intend to starve it till die :evil: cause it ate a newly added clearner shrimp just right after I release. :angry::angry: .

U can imagine how tu lan I am..

Have you ever thought that it might just be your own doing and not the fish's? :whistle

How do you change natural instinct? ;)