SPS... my precious

nah...he got the bigger piece, I got the one you wanted to keep initially as allocated by you when I collected from you...remember :lol:

Mine was chipped by the time I reached home, so now I have a big one and a tiny smaller frag :lol: (newspaper wrapping didnt save it, but its ok :lol::lol: , hopefully, in time got 2 monti :rolleyes: )

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Wow...nice blue tip stag...reminds me of mine that kenna stress by a stupid mistake of mine....now only left the tip still covered in tissue..waiting for it to recover.... :(

Getting Ca reactor tomorrow...no more dosing headaches for me! :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
Geez... I think that Acropora Abrolhensis is the piece I decided not to get...  Now kinda regret not buying it :(

Hon, I was pretty amazed at the colour and quality of stags brought in by PR. Worth every dollar if you ask me. There were several Abrolhensis specimens. Most were larger than the one I got... they would have been to big for my "NANO".

Don't regret dude... perhaps the next shipment. ;)

I believe some of the acros were aqua-cultured or at least they looked it.

• SRC Member
veri nice!!!! I saw the bluish staghorns yesterday....veri tempted, but dun dare :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Did you get any??

Thanks DeepBlue. I only got the two in the pics above.

I saw the completely bluish-purple stags... very nice :yeah: but much to big for my tank. Besides the usual ideal water parameters, I think those extreme coloured stags require extreme lighting as well.

Hmmm... perhaps it's time for a larger.... nahhh. :lol:

• SRC Member

Thanks DeepBlue. I only got the two in the pics above.

I saw the completely bluish-purple stags... very nice :yeah: but much to big for my tank. Besides the usual ideal water parameters, I think those extreme coloured stags require extreme lighting as well.

Hmmm... perhaps it's time for a larger.... nahhh. :lol:

Dan, u shd have bought the complete bluish-purple stags, frag off the "tiny part" u nd for ur tank and i get to keep the rest :whistle:evil:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...