How to treat the fish in the main tank?

This worked for me treating my tang that got ich.

I used both Microbe-Lift Herbtana and AquaPharm Cure Ich at the same time. After the 4th day, number of "white spots" on my tang visibly reduced. On the 5th day, tang looks totally "ich-free". However I understand that ich can remain active in tanks for a long time. The instruction states to dose for 10 days though.

http://www.microbelift.com/products/home-aquarium/reef-and-marine/herbtana-reef/

http://www.aquamarin.com.sg/productsDetail.asp?productid=266

My tank contains SPS frags, Zoas, Mushrooms, Clove polyp, Tube worm, Starfish, Shrimps and snails. All inverts and corals remain unaffected by the medication.

Read the sticky thread in this forum, there are many articles on curing ich. Again, the only 2 recognized ways (scientifically) to cure marine ich is either using Copper or Hyposalinity treatment.

Hope this helps.

This worked for me treating my tang that got ich.

I used both Microbe-Lift Herbtana and AquaPharm Cure Ich at the same time. After the 4th day, number of "white spots" on my tang visibly reduced. On the 5th day, tang looks totally "ich-free". However I understand that ich can remain active in tanks for a long time. The instruction states to dose for 10 days though.

http://www.microbelift.com/products/home-aquarium/reef-and-marine/herbtana-reef/

http://www.aquamarin.com.sg/productsDetail.asp?productid=266

My tank contains SPS frags, Zoas, Mushrooms, Clove polyp, Tube worm, Starfish, Shrimps and snails. All inverts and corals remain unaffected by the medication.

Read the sticky thread in this forum, there are many articles on curing ich. Again, the only 2 recognized ways (scientifically) to cure marine ich is either using Copper or Hyposalinity treatment.

Hope this helps.

Oh good, got some hope as my fox face also got it now. I already bought aquapharm cure ich, may I know where to find microbe lift? Is the dosage half the recommend and do it daily for 5 days?

Oh good, got some hope as my fox face also got it now. I already bought aquapharm cure ich, may I know where to find microbe lift? Is the dosage half the recommend and do it daily for 5 days?

U can get microbe-lift from Clementi 328 (Blk 328, Clementi Ave 2, just beside Clementi MRT station).

Not sure if only my personal experience.

If you don't turn off skimmer, it may skimmed like crazy when u dose herbtana.

Mine did. just sharing.

Oh yes yes, i forgot to mention. Can't turn on skimmer at all when u dose herbtana. The skimmer will go crazy. So have to off the skimmer as per the instruction when dosing.

Thanks Thomas for highlighting this point.

Oh yes yes, i forgot to mention. Can't turn on skimmer at all when u dose herbtana. The skimmer will go crazy. So have to off the skimmer as per the instruction when dosing.

Thanks Thomas for highlighting this point.

Hi Thanks, but do i dose both medication everyday?

Hi Thanks, but do i dose both medication everyday?

Instruction on Herbtana says do not mix with other medication.

Instruction on AquaPharm Ich cure says dose every other day.

But I dose both everyday at the recommended dosage for 10 days.

At the 5th day, the tang looks "clean" without any sign of ich on its body. I continued dosing til the 10th day just to be sure.

Also, you should monitor your fishes when dosing any medication.

Instruction on Herbtana says do not mix with other medication.

Instruction on AquaPharm Ich cure says dose every other day.

But I dose both everyday at the recommended dosage for 10 days.

At the 5th day, the tang looks "clean" without any sign of ich on its body. I continued dosing til the 10th day just to be sure.

Also, you should monitor your fishes when dosing any medication.

I have been to few shops in Pasir Ris and also C328 but can't find this Herbtana but other product under Microbe-Lift. Anyone know which shop got it available?

• Moderators

I have been to few shops in Pasir Ris and also C328 but can't find this Herbtana but other product under Microbe-Lift. Anyone know which shop got it available?

CFOH selling his left over at very good price.

If you don't mind used bottles. he mentioned left 95%.

quick PM him if u don't mind. :)

Tom