Black Suncoral opening

gtrigger

• SRC Member

Dunno about you guys, but both my suns always open at night, or when the lights dim or are off.

I feed with mysis regularly. Each polyp I will give as much as they will take, or until I run out of servings haha.

If I want to feed at a time other than the regular time, I use the 'juice' from the defrosted mysis and just pour some of that into the water. They open in about 10min.

My largest polyp when fully open is about 1.5cm..smallest polyps which were never there before (and very cute) are about 1mm

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 4

Gonio

2. 0

WHERE TO BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (‪whatsapp +447436442801)

3. 0

WHERE TO BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (‪whatsapp +447436442801)

4. 0