Dream Tank

BELL

@Jackywongto No worries, peace. As for my maxspect G2-110w, I am ordering a clamp for it. something like clip on. Like it better that way. IOS is mechnical, biological and chemical filtration. Thanks for your suggestions, I will reconsider the wavemaker.

• SRC Member

biopellets can be unstable, population can crash rather rapidly. if you go to the marine equipment section, you will see a sulphur denitrator 18 years and going sticky. sulphur in sandbed has no difference compared to sulphur reactors. the sand bed just provides an anaerobic condition for the sulphur beads. no reactor = save money, electricity and less heat, :D

bell, can pass me your tank maker's contact? trying to get a tank done. i am planning a 3 months cycling period, need to rush the tank, :P

biopellets can be unstable, population can crash rather rapidly. if you go to the marine equipment section, you will see a sulphur denitrator 18 years and going sticky. sulphur in sandbed has no difference compared to sulphur reactors. the sand bed just provides an anaerobic condition for the sulphur beads. no reactor = save money, electricity and less heat, :D

bell, can pass me your tank maker's contact? trying to get a tank done. i am planning a 3 months cycling period, need to rush the tank, :P

@Madscientist Hi there, http://www.aquariumartist.com.sg/products.html

You may look out for his contact on his site.

Well done Bell.

3 pages and 53 posts, even before any sign of the rectangular box we call an aquarium. Lol..

@kaykay Hi Kaykay, Thanks and what are you referring to the rectangular box? Dont quite get you.

• SRC Member

Lol I was just trying to say well done for generating 53 replies even before we get to see any rectangular box - the fish tank.

Just a smart Alec remark, don't take it too seriously k.

Kaykay if you are here long enough you should know the answer ...

Bell you are fortunate that so many people advising you. Not many newbies have this kind of treatment...

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

You should never ever fill NSW from the beach, no matter how clean you think the water may be.

In case you don't know the sw from some LFS are from our shore

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

they took from the beach... but only different locations ...