Quality liverock

• SRC Member

My own preference is still ML for rocks. Nice shaped which are interesting for scaping.

Regards,
Jeff

Aquarium: 48" x 18" x 24" tank with 24" x 15" x 15" sump (approx. 150 gallons)
Equipment: Maxspect Razor 320W, Vortech MP40, Vertex Omega 180i, Eheim 1262 return pump, Hailea HS 66A, Bacteria King
Fish and coral food: Henry's Reefgourmet pellets, Preis coral energizer, Kent Marine PhytoPlex, Brightwell Reef Snow, Two-Little Fishies Marine Snow
Dosage: Triton Elements

IMG_0562small.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Shape of the LR you can actually break the larger rocks into smaller and with your creativity you can create a nice rock scape...

Using expansion form, epoxy, putty, cable tie

Etc you can create a rock scape that no one has...

For us in term of quality. We look out for porous light rocks, shapes 2nd

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

I prefer to get dead sun dried rocks. . All stuff will be dead...

But need to wash and rinse.. and make them alive again

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

Dead rocks can become alive? I read a lot

Contracting articles about them.

Yes, rocks are just rocks, the difference Is whether there are beneficial micro organisms living within the rocks. Therefore, if dead rocks are placed together with live rocks or seeded with beneficial bacteria (commercially available), they can turn into live rocks over time.

• SRC Member

Yes, rocks are just rocks, the difference Is whether there are beneficial micro organisms living within the rocks. Therefore, if dead rocks are placed together with live rocks or seeded with beneficial bacteria (commercially available), they can turn into live rocks over time.

Ahh ok thanks