Hitchhiker paradise?

Recently i started trying to feed my seahorses by placing food in a bottle to prevent the mess and also to let them have some "fun" searching for food.

However i ended up finding 3 crabs and a worm -.-

Can anyone help id what type they are?

post-22526-0-48657300-1359626249_thumb.j

Hard to tell without a close up. Worms are probably just bristle worms. I might try that in my tank to see what I can catch.

Yea.. instead of feeding my horses. I ended up finding these. xD blessing in disguise

Agree, a simple glass bottle with bait leaning on LR is a very efficient trap for bristle worms and crabs. :thumbsup:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

Then catch your cleaner shrimp first. Isolated after you are done with traping the worm and crab. Release it back.

i was tinking. Wat if we use a half a pcs of MP? we only have a small nano tank hence if we catch the shrimp dunno where to keep.

• SRC Member

Use the chicken essence bottles n leave it there helps a lot...auto went in...I tried last time without baits

tats wat we did. anyways, managed to catch the crab with my bare hands. saw the crab on the sand quickly use long stick to pin the fellow down the use hand to take it out. Now the crab is living in the chicken essence bottle alone. Suprise it can live so long with only water. drop alittle food for the fellow to eat.