Anybody interested to dive in march???

hammerhd

• SRC Member
always like diving but no time to take diving licence and course. so want to go but no licence,:(

U can use ur school holidays to go take up open water course, open water course dun take mths to complete. Proper time management is all u nd if u cn't handle ur time then juz too bad. :evil:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
pon tang leh

hey.. dun influcence kids leh... bad boy, hammerhd, bad boy.... *spank* :D

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
aiyah, 1 2 lesson wont die........... :P

dont tell me u nv pon tang b4 meh :P

i'm proud to say that i had never.... :P errr.. those first 3 months after O' levels in A' levels dun count right? :P

come and think of it, i think i did skip one class to go to Batam for bungy jumping... :lol::lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

heh heh... you got the hint. ;)

As requested... I am changing the thread name from 'anyone diving' to 'anybody interested to dive in march???'

There... doesn't that accurately describes your thread now? ;)

• SRC Member
ok lets have a vote-tioman or aur

date(to be confirm)-2nd week of march

i vote for tioman

aiyah... i cant leh.. i going on the 3rd week of march to Dayang... sigh... <_<

errr.. better use better English, if not later AT do the 'tick tock' again.. hahaha... ok here goes...

I am very sorry my folks, I'm afraid I will not be honoured enough to join you good guys for the forthcoming trip on the second week of March. This is because i have another trip due on the third week of March with my fiancee, future sister-in-law and church friends. I'm afraid i will have to pass on this. Perhaps next time.

phew... that is sure a mouthful... hope it will be nice enuff for AT's approving standard..... :P

• SRC Member
Now I know why he sometimes writes ' Tick Tock'. :blink:

Rocky boy, is that your kid?? so cute... ok.. sorry.. :off: