3ft shallow fowlr log

• SRC Member

I first got the green mussels yesterday , then got the white ones today.

Eh, only the marginalis is eating it, the other fishes just look a bit lost . They smell blood but not going in for the kill yet.

I'll report any success here.

Bro,I envy ur skill . Acquire the skill first, then the rare fish . So it's anytime for u ;)

Soon bro they will notice ur marginalis eating it. Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

• SRC Member

On a side note, my tank is sweating abit as I lower the temp to acclimatise the bandit slowly. >_>

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

• SRC Member

Sold bro. My queen will not accept a new fish thats more than 3 inch in size. If I didnt sell, the bandit would not come. So I chose the bandit over the queen.

Geez that's a pity bro :P

I just acquired a Queen and now it's the most chio fish in my tank.. but too bad it's suffering from a pop-eye on one side :(

• SRC Member

Geez that's a pity bro :P

I just acquired a Queen and now it's the most chio fish in my tank.. but too bad it's suffering from a pop-eye on one side :(

I think with good water quality bro it will get better. Off hand I think if not wrong epsom salt helps as well. But dont quote me on this as im just remembering off the cuff as I read it somewhere. :P

• SRC Member

After eating pellets, it decided it had enough. So I let nori float around the tank for it to eat. Apologies for the bad quality video watch in hq pls! :lol::lol::lol:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgERaToogg&feature=youtube_gdata_player'>

A big thanks to TFC bigbird for the constant query on its status and giving tips for its care. :D:D:D:D Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

• SRC Member

So happy to see the bandit well. Shud get u over the recent disappointment .

Bro ur white clams dun cloud the water meh? So many lying around ?

LOL. i am just too lazy to take them out actually.

• SRC Member

Anyways, a couple of things happend over this week. The reefing gods are testing me. But it's alright, at least they are smiling on me for this one. :yahoo::yahoo:

This one of it eat eating the nori makes me feel super shiok as it devoured the big piece. :score:

Currently on Cupramine+Prazi run. I will not prematurely pull out cupramine anymore. minimum 4 weeks. :thumbsup:

• SRC Member

I cant embed 3 videos in one post. So here's the last one on mysis.

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hello to one and all.

Not much updates on my tank. But lets focus on the bad stuff first.

1) the bad thing that i mentioned in my last post was that the rock beauty became an olympic high jumper and a troll before it died by jumping past my tank bracing and into the back of the tank where I cant reach. :angry::angry::angry:

It took me two days to realise it wasn't in my tank and by then even my nose which thinks my fart smells like CK One cant take it.

2) the smallest flame angel couldn't stand the constant harassment by the bigger female flame and shepardi and gave up living.

3) my AT was eating like a horse but soon I realised it was having a minor tail rot. 3 weeks passed and fortunately the rot has stopped and its growing again. I theorise it could be the copper as it was acclimatised into a tank straight with 0.5 copper.

To the better parts,

1) like other bros here, I couldnt resist the shipment of Golden Angels from Ah Beng sometime late Sept. Managed to find one on the 2nd day of shipment which wasnt bloated. Two weeks it hid from me and the flame angels and finally it came out. And in its hiding phase, became fast friends with the flame hawkfish. Now its chasing my fav food, cyclopeeze.

2) with the small flame passing, ive got 2 flame and a shepardi. The two flames have been getting frisky, dirty dancing every night while the shepardi looks on like a jealous mistress. Its super cool seeing their courting ritual. :wub:

3) bandit has gotten more daring to the point it is snatching food from the super fierce hybrid yellow. Thats a win. Big thanks to bigbird from TFC for bringing in this fish.

Well that's it. Here's a couple of vids. U can see the Golden Angel eating like a champ which makes me one happy man.

WATCH IN HQ PLS. CAM VID QUALITY SUCKS.

Well that's it for now. :lol:

• SRC Member

Oops the video not in there. Again watch in HQ pls :)

• 1 month later...