cuttlefish

• SRC Member

If you have just bought, hope you didn't put into your display tank. They eat any crustacean or fish smaller then them.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

I don't think feeding freshwater is a good option, you should visit www.tonmo.com for more info on cephlapods

There is a season for saltwater krills that can be bought from LCK or catch by net at the jetty at the end of Lim Chu Kang Road...

FW Shrimp is fine for most fishes as my big fishes are eating frozen FW shrimp.. Just soak them in Selcon and essentail vitamins prior to feeding..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

There is a season for saltwater krills that can be bought from LCK or catch by net at the jetty at the end of Lim Chu Kang Road...

FW Shrimp is fine for most fishes as my big fishes are eating frozen FW shrimp.. Just soak them in Selcon and essentail vitamins prior to feeding..

my cuttle fish they wan to eat live one

• SRC Supporter

anyone knw where to buy the marine shrimp ma?

Do you mean live marine shrimp for feeding ? LCK use to have live mysis once in awhile but i guess not anymore. The other option is to train it to take alternative food or catch yourself in the shore :P

my cuttle fish is in a small tank cant really take video... but i do hv pix if u wan lol

I like the way they swim, so just to see how they looks like, is it the same as in the video?

Thinking of getting one in the future after I know more about them.