WEEKLY SHIPMENT UPDATES - 22 April 2013 to 28 April 2013

Hi fellow reefers, anyone going to lck? Can tombang barnacle blenny?? Pls PM me... Thanks!
No one going down? Really? Hmmm... Its ok.. Thanks anyway

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

LCK fish shipment:Achilles -mAtlantic blue - m / mlKole - m / lLabouti - lLineatus - lFrench - s / shRock beauty - s / mFiji foxface - l / XLQueen - m / ml / showMystery - l / XLRhomboid Cuban hog - sm / mlFlame hawkYellow assessorJoculatorBarnacle blennyLighting wrasse - mTinkeri/Burgess HybridLandedSent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
How much does barnacle blenny cost?

• SRC Member

SL has about 8 really small blue line triggers price one red and one green. Lots of small common clown, tomato clown, maroon clowns, blue tang m size, big clown trigger and shoal tang, lots of algae Blenny, new shipment of corals..

I got it from aquamarin several mths ago. Should still have it

hey bro.. thanks for the reply.. have checked with Aquamarine they dun have it.. any one seen it recently at east side? thanks!

hey bro.. thanks for the reply.. have checked with Aquamarine they dun have it.. any one seen it recently at east side? thanks!
Bro, is it reef nutrition oyster feast? If it is, i just bought a bottle from iwarna, theres still 1 more bottle left in the fridge as of friday...

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

Did you notice if there are anymore mystery wrasse left? Tks.

Hi bro,around 4pm I saw 2 mystery wrasse in one fiber glass tank where the lightning wrasse was kept.