Tempted to start adding live stock

• SRC Member

OMG… How did that happened???

So far my clownfish has no interest in the bubble tip...

I guess my clownfish has a change of heart… I caught one of them trying to host on the anemone this morning...

I hope both survives!

post-22745-0-23710300-1375847275_thumb.p

• SRC Member

Note to all newbies readers: When buying zoanthid colony, please check thoroughly for zoanthid eating nudibranches. Especially it's eggs! Spiral-like or O shaped (white) egg cluster found on the "stem" of the polyp. I have had this colony of zoanthid for 3-4 months now and had been doing freshwater dips almost every month to remove these nudibranches. After every dip, I will be able to remove these pests but the eggs are difficult to remove as there are bound to be some that will escape your eyes. After the dip the zoas will recover and the zoas will blossom until those eggs hatch and you will find the tentacles of the zoas starts going missing. Finally, you will spot the egg clusters again. I'm struggling to break this cycle and it seems the solution left is to sacrifice this zoanthid colony.

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Similar Content

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Pretoria, Diepsloot, Durban, Sasolburg, Botshabelo,  Bothaville, Potchefstroom, Klerksdorp, Secunda, Middleburg, Ermelo, Witbank, Mafikeng, Lichtenburg, Rustenburg,  Nelsprui

2. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Groblersdal, Secunda, Middleburg, Newcastle, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, East London, Ermelo, Kimberly, Mthatha, Queenstown,

3. 0

+27790293623 Bring back lost lover IN Nelspruit , Newcastle ,Nquthu , Nylstroom , paarl , paulpietersburg , Pietermaritzburg , Pietersburg , Pinetown , Plettenbergbay , Polokwane , Port Alfred , Port Elizabeth , Postmasburg , Pretoria , Queenstown , Sout

4. 0

+27790293623 in Bring back lost lover / love spell caster IN Kimberley , Kirkwood , Klerksdorp , Knysna , Kokstad , Komga ,Kroonstad ,Kuruman , Lady frère , +27790293623 Bring back lost lover IN Nelspruit , Newcastle ,Nquthu ,

5. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Durban , Durban North , East Rand , Edenvale , Elliot , Empangeni , Engcobo , Estcourt , Flagstaff , Four ways , Gauteng , George , germiston , greytown , Harrismith , Heidelberg , Henn