WEEKLY SHIPMENT UPDATES - 6 May 2013 to 12 May 2013

• SRC Member
Hi bro littleburger, how much is the clown trigger? They are from Coral farm, right? Just be certain, cuz going tmr. Thanks
Hi Patrick, I didn't ask price. They r at coral farm.

Tank size:36"x36"x24"

Return pump" 2x Reef Octo 5000

Skimmer:BK Double Cone 200 on Reef Octopus DC 5500s.

Wavemaker:2xVortech MP40wES

Chemical filtration:1xeducator FR(biopellets)

Chiller:1hp Daikin compressor.

Lighting:2 x Kessil A360we

Auto topup system: JBJ ATO + new jet 1200

Dosing system: Kamoer 3 channel.

Additives: ESV 2 part.

Power consumption

2XReef Octo 5000: 120watts

BK skimmer:50watts

2xVortech wavemaker:70watts

Daikin compressor:775watts

Lighting:180watts

Ato system:21watts

Exhaust fans:16watts

Refugium light:27watts

Is that Personnifer Angel at CF? Looks nice..........what's the damage? Feeding oredi?

CF Big trigger 4-5" cost $120. Not sure of the small ones. Ah Beng has some for sale yesterday I think. S$45 but I not sure sold out already or not..................

Tat day CF auntie was feeding the trigger and psycho me to buy. She was bitten by the dog trigger (or duno what fish) before so she kept looking at that fish while feeding.............then all of the sudden the big clown trigger whacked her finger and her finger bled............scary and she said it was nothing and it always happen to her...........Gosh.......I feel bad but did not buy the big clown trigger becos I worry about the same fate.............

Is that Personnifer Angel at CF? Looks nice..........what's the damage? Feeding oredi? CF Big trigger 4-5" cost $120. Not sure of the small ones. Ah Beng has some for sale yesterday I think. S$45 but I not sure sold out already or not.................. Tat day CF auntie was feeding the trigger and psycho me to buy. She was bitten by the dog trigger (or duno what fish) before so she kept looking at that fish while feeding.............then all of the sudden the big clown trigger whacked her finger and her finger bled............scary and she said it was nothing and it always happen to her...........Gosh.......I feel bad but did not buy the big clown trigger becos I worry about the same fate.............
Uncle Jon, that's black velvet. Not personifer. Price of black velvet is way way way cheaper..