LRs

• SRC Member

hMm..they are called uncured rocks. The worms and crabs with did harm to ur livestocks. Better find a way to remove them, as the way to remove them, there's alot of thread here regarding how to remove all these pests. maybe some bro can help.

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member
hMm..they are called uncured rocks. The worms and crabs with did harm to ur livestocks. Better find a way to remove them, as the way to remove them, there's alot of thread here regarding how to remove all these pests. maybe some bro can help.

cured or uncured, there's still a risk of having crabs and worms inside.. no diff.

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
how do i remove those worms and crabs?

by worms you mean? Bristle worms or big worms like those earthworms we see on the grass?

Bristle worms you hsould just leave in there. Supposed to be good.

Big earthworm like worms, take it out..

Crabs, try to catch them.. Use the methods discussed here before.

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member

hi bro!! .. i'm not sure if my method is correct.. but it kills all of them .. good or bad alike..

i soak the rocks in concentrated salt water or 30 mins .. when all the worms and crabs and shrimps are die or half way there .. take a tong or pincer to pull them out one by one ..

i did so for my 30 kgs of LR .. the algaes survived ..