MY NEW 3 FT MARINE AQUARIUM

Dreams

Dreams, don't you feel ashamed for not heeding refers advice? Despite knowing what to do yet u chose not to do it. There are a lot of refers who gave u genuine and sincere advice and yet you reply such thing. Really waste reefers effort to type so much. All the best to you in this hobby.

I just cannot control myself. While I was reading, it was actually quite funny but at the same time you felt very uneasy. The other reefers are offering so much genuine and sincere advices and you should be glad. I make up my mind to start this hobby around July and been going around asking and reading. It was so tough, you can never imagine, without anything to start with. I should just be like you start the thread from Day 1 and seek advices from the reefers here and save all the hassle but without proper knowledge or I should say being lazy to find out it is just like having the hobby for the seek of having it instead of loving the process and the satisfaction generate from this hobby. Only until September I decided to order the tank I want. But I am not in any way to tell you what to do, it is just an opinion from my side.

I have read till page 6 and I hope that the last few pages have something to tell me that you succeed in your tank. Anyway different people walks different paths in this hobby but mostly the same (not in your way). LOL.

Best of luck for you in the hobby.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is really interesting. It makes me ponder. I am also new to this hobby and did a lot of homework before getting into it. Luckily, I set up my tank based on the basic reqrmnts for marine tank but still this hobby is so addicting to try different system and equipments and LS as well. And you will have to do a lot of trial and error in this hobby. Good thing that there are a lot of helpful and supportive reefers out there. :) Experience transfer is still one of the best knowledge you can get. So, respect to those who are willing to share it with you is the only payment in return we could give to them.

Sent from my GT-N5120 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

My elegance is not fully opening and the skeleton is showing. Anyone had the same experience?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

lol why post here? My elegance doesn't open when there is too little light and when the phosphates are too high

Oh dear.. You need to read more to find out. This setup can still do it but require a lot of effort to change canister filter etc.. Sump is not a option as you are lack of space.. Budget of $1k, don't think you can do this with this kind of Tank size..

Do you smell what my tank is cooking..

When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain