help

Eniram

• SRC Member

Think you posted in the wrong section.

Anyway, the only person I know who has a pic of his gal helping him with the tank is Roidan. But that was with his 4ft and later his 6ft tank leh. But in case you need to look for a cheap tank maker, I can give some suggestion. :P

PS: I dont make money one hor. so dont think I solicitating. I just provide the who and the where only! ke ke

Think you posted in the wrong section.

Anyway, the only person I know who has a pic of his gal helping him with the tank is Roidan. But that was with his 4ft and later his 6ft tank leh. But in case you need to look for a cheap tank maker, I can give some suggestion. :P

PS: I dont make money one hor. so dont think I solicitating. I just provide the who and the where only! ke ke

hey pal care to share where to get a good cheap 3ft tank n wooden stand?

n advice on next time where to post Qs n how to? genna screwed from e BOSS!

Come on, I smiled. And I didn't delete your thread because I see that you are new here. :)

What do you want to rename your thread to? 'Help help' may not bring much attention. But if you were much more specific... maybe those who are don't have too much time to look through vaguely titled threads won't want to help you, even if they could. ;)