What is this creature in my tank

pandagold

• SRC Member

You found 1 means there could be more. Keep a good lookout. f you see white ribbon like trails, their the eggs.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

Thanks bro for your offer.

I have 1 small 6 line wrasse, and I'm afraid they will fight if i take yours

i got a six line wrasse trap in my breeder box can pass u if u want. west side.

but as per above agression issue....only bully my clown no problem with the rest like tang and mandarin.

Probly will have more hidden bro... Theres a few reefsafe medication u can try out...

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

A yellow coris wrasse might be worth a shot, i believe some butterfly fish do eat this type of nudi...

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

Sorry, or u can try salifert's FLATWORM EXIT.... Seems to have good reviews on it, good luck!

• SRC Member

IMO, a yellow wrasse will be more effective against nudi & 6 line will be against AEFW. In any case, if they are well fed, they will basically be useless. Saliert flatworm exit i have used before on AEFW. However, instruction must be followed very closely. It is a double sided sword. I would advise u to read up more on how people use it using google before u dose this in, if not, prepare to collect dead fishes & corals.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• SRC Member

Anyway, from the pics, it is not AEFW. Not sure whether saliert flatworm exit is useful or not as it is not design for this creature in the 1st place. Would advise u to dip all your corals that u purchase in the future after this saga is over. CoralRX & fauna marine ultra pest control are one of the 2 that can be used. Choose & use only one. The corals inside the tank would cost much more than one bottle.

• SRC Member

Yes, fresh water dip or dip all the zoas in coralRX or ultra pest control will help. Be careful of fresh water dipping/ rinsing. Don't exceed 5mins. More sensitive zoas should be shorter & be careful of paly toxic.