My humble lions tank

angry

• SRC Member

:shock::shock::ooh::ooh: ..super stunning fish!!!!!!!

Yeah man, i have been starring at it for days and hours till my mum starts to nag haaahaaahaaaaa. Very facinating especially with the moonlight on and it starts to roam. I got it imported from a fren and it cost me a bomb.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Congrats on your new acquisition man. Would really like to see it in person. Perhaps can arrange a day for exhibition to see your exotic fishes. :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Hey, why don't you update with a full picture of your tank? I am sure it's going to be very spectacular. :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Congrats on your new acquisition man. Would really like to see it in person. Perhaps can arrange a day for exhibition to see your exotic fishes. :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Hey, why don't you update with a full picture of your tank? I am sure it's going to be very spectacular. :eyebrow:

Aiyar bro, dun say like dat lar, but can come to check out my fishes anytime, most welcome man:) Just let me know.

• SRC Member
actually, i saw a specimen like it at ML bout a couple of mths back. Was very tempted to get it back then. But it was just plain yellow colour, yours is simply.. AWESOME......... :bow:

Thanks bro, yeah the lilac variation is much rarer, i think i'm really lucky:) At cloud nine now heehee.

• 3 months later...
  • SRC Member
Btw, the giant frogfish took one of my lions :( which is much bigger than itself and due to indigestion, it perished days after:( my mistake. So be warn about froggies.

:shock: OMG! It seems like you have quite a few casualties over the past 2 weeks!! My deepest sympathy over the loss. :cry::cry:

And I didn't even get to see the scorpion in person... :cry2:

• SRC Member

:shock: OMG! It seems like you have quite a few casualties over the past 2 weeks!! My deepest sympathy over the loss. :cry::cry:

And I didn't even get to see the scorpion in person... :cry2:

Sigh...its my mistakes lah bro. I saw a couple of scorpions over the last few weeks but alas... my lilac one is a true beauty and heaps nicer:(

• SRC Member

real sorry for your loss bro.. :( pity.

trying another one?

Ermmm...i dun think anytime soon i will be going for another scorpion. Not too sure about the rest but mine was a hell hard to wean to frozen. It even refuse live shrimps can you believe it. Damn the mollies!

I read somewhere that these beauties are tough to wean or almost impossible. Trust me, nothing lives past 8months with live feeder fish. Wean all your fishes!!!

• SRC Member
hi bro, so sad to know that those beauties u have had move on....

:cry: i sure you will come back with a nicer tank..dun forget you r the predator fish guru ;)

Not lah bro...me ain't a guru lah, just sharing my experience with frens over here and hope it helps. But the good news is...my lions have gone to 8" and they have been in captivity for almost two years now:) I recently acquired a yellow frogfish which i just managed to wean it to frozen:) and this time round its only half the size of my lions:) Keeping my fingers cross that it ain't a stupid bugger for another "lions attempt". I know i'm pushing my luck a little but hey, wish me luck.