WTS brand new ehiem 1264 x 2

liquidnoise

• SRC Member

As stated, selling of 2 spare 1264. Both brand new not even touch water.

Reason for selling....just realise I have 3 spare ehiem and 2 spare other brand pump...Faintz....(used to keep many tanks and ponds, maybe thats why).

I think shops sells $387 for 1264

So since i have so many (i dunno why I keep buying when i visit LFS, like when u visit LFS must buy sumthing if not like wasted trip and pump seems to be sensible choice).

Please state your price...i am not looking to sell at the same price but also dun make me bleed too much. Dun offer $50 for a brand new 1264 please, I understand we wanna buy low...so do I buy but I choose not to reply such offers. Offer something u think u can manage and i will be happy to pass them to you instead of putting it in the store room.

Since its also a hobby for my MUM, I will be very willing to trade for corals. She likes big, colorful ones, watever it means to her.... :blush:

Please note its FCFS no reserve as I have many experience with pilots flying Mig 29s....I dun have F16 so cannot really counter them...so if u wan just offer, i agree u must fly down. :P