UP Aqua LED LIGHT Z Series Marine enough for pico tank ?

xeneryx

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Supporter

why cannot post in chinese? who say cannot post in chinese?

With due respect, Singapore is a multi-ethnic country, we have malay and indian members here in the forum as well and it is only respectable that we communicate in a common language that is understood among all. Moreover, we do not know if the person posting is a chinese, malay or indian just by looking at the nick?

No offence nor any political agenda here. Thank you.

With due respect, Singapore is a multi-ethnic country, we have malay and indian members here in the forum as well and it is only respectable that we communicate in a common language that is understood among all. Moreover, we do not know if the person posting is a chinese, malay or indian just by looking at the nick? No offence nor any political agenda here. Thank you.
if u dont like just dont see..... thank coz i hv a broken english.... so?

• SRC Member

Type broken english better than chinese lah. broken english nvm one. Can understand can liao

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

| Display : 48x30x22 Skimmer : SK-201 skimz

| Sump : 30x24x18 Wavemaker : 2x RW-15 , 1x RW-8

| Cooling : 1HP titanium drop in coil ATO : JBJ

| Lighting : ATI Sunpower 8x54w + 48x cree xte royal blue Return : Jebao dc-6000

| Dosing : Jebao dosing pump [ CaCl2 + NaHCO3 ] Pump :

| Reactor : FSZ Z160 zeolite reactor & phosban 150

| System : ZEOVIT

decomm-ed :

Ydkm SPS reef

:wub: >><< :wub:

• SRC Member

Relax man :) i am also foreigner no worries :) the most imoortant thing is : we love reefing :)

if u dont like just dont see.....thankcoz i hv a broken english....so?

Relax man :) i am also foreigner no worries :) the most important thing is : we love reefing :)

Believe me my friend, I commented with respect in mind.

We love reefing to the point that we care about what people say anything pertaining to reefs(or fish).

That's why are are in this forum, playing hide and seek with bosses while at work (or wifeys at home), just to read and/or post our mind into the topics...because we care (group hug!).

Anyway, yes it's giving respect to people who cannot understand chinese, malay, tagalog, and even italian (whom said 'hi' to us a few moons ago).

No need to have a debate, it was just a gentle tap.

• Moderators

Chill guys. As English is the most common language used here. this is the preferred input language.

But we do not want to go and restrict the use of other languages as long as one feel comfortable using it.

From a neutral point of view, at least Nicky is trying to share his opinion of the light set asked. :)

As the folks here mentioned, we are multi-racial environment. Let's give a little tolerance to each other.

Importantly, we are all in this forum due to a COMMON hobby which is REEFING! :thumbsup:

Moderation Team

Tom

• SRC Supporter

no worries guys, some ppl earn respect while others dun. The responds reflect alot on each individual and its up to individual if you wish to continue communication.

Anyway, back to the topic, I believe lighting issues depends on your livestock as well as how deep is your pico tank (issit an IQ5 or custom made 1x1x1ft or others?). Hence do share with us with further details so that the reefers here can assist.

Cheers.

Chill guys. As English is the most common language used here. this is the preferred input language. But we do not want to go and restrict the use of other languages as long as one feel comfortable using it. From a neutral point of view, at least Nicky is trying to share his opinion of the light set asked. :) As the folks here mentioned, we are multi-racial environment. Let's give a little tolerance to each other. Importantly, we are all in this forum due to a COMMON hobby which is REEFING! :thumbsup: Moderation Team
yup.... ur right and nice like ur comman... thanks...

Thanks... i write in chinese also not wrong wat... y come attack me.... some words in english i dunno how to write wat...

Hey friend. Nope, my comment wasn't an attack. It was just a simple question. If you find it offensive, my apology.

Oh, thanks to the moderator as well.

:friends: