Bringing Fish Otuside Country

Asfur

Hello folks, i live in indonesia. There is some LFS that sell Red Sea and Caribbean Species but in very high prize, so i decide to go to singapore to buy fish at your LFS. The question is, can i pass the airport guard? Can the fish survive the x-ray? Some rumours occur in my LFS that there is few people (some are their customer) are bringing fish from your country without any problem, so do you guys have any idea or any experience? Please share. Thanks.

• SRC Member

nah.. dun think can. Its all about the eco system stuff between the countries. Seen those animal geographic or documentaries? because people introduce LSs to the country, the eco system all haywire and all.

Seen jumping beans incident? The US says its safe and allow export to any countries. The imported did not get clearence and he got fined. AVA still says those moths will cause harm to crops.

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/